Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vancanfan

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

Yeah I agree Britney is really cute...Ashley is really good looking too but she has to be one of the dumbest girls I've ever seen anywhere...numerous examples of her sub primary school vocabulary haha..

I dunno....she would be a star in Hollywood by now with that caliber of acting. Plus I think that's a common excuse for dumb people.."I'm just ACTING dumb." yeah...sure. Even Boogie, Frank and Dan were discussing this on the most recent "after dark" episode and they came to the conclusion that she is actually really dumb.

There's some clips of her acting floating around the web. She has this website where she has an agent and it lists her as a "upcoming actress".

She did a whole faked the whole cry-fest thing 2 weeks ago in the HOH room. She can act all dumb around other people and sharp the next second when she's discussing game.. so I don't know.

POV winner:

Frank wins the POV. Zingbot makes a visit, Danielle's zing was "Shane has a present for you after the show.. a restraining order. ZING!

I recently started watching the live feeds, they're pretty entertaining and what not, but what's with the random "We'll be right back" breaks every couple minutes?

I recently started watching the live feeds, they're pretty entertaining and what not, but what's with the random "We'll be right back" breaks every couple minutes?

Whenever a HG says something BB doesn't want the public to hear, names that are mentioned but haven't signed release forms, and production talk is mentioned between HGs, they cut the feeds.

Yeah I agree Britney is really cute...Ashley is really good looking too but she has to be one of the dumbest girls I've ever seen anywhere...numerous examples of her sub primary school vocabulary haha..