The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Well, in any case, Jenn can still expose him seeing as Frank more or less filled her in. She knows that Danielle and Dan stabbed Frank in the back, but seems like she's happy floating and just doing as she's told so I doubt she speaks up.

Not for the time being, right now Dan is okay with Jenn so it seems, and Ian is after Dan I would assume. Perhaps Shane and Danielle too? So Jenn can float another week.

But if Jenn goes up, she can expose it in hopes of the POV being used on her! Good spot for Jenn to be in right now.

If Dan had kept Frank, he would of had four players right now, instead who knows who is on his side at the moment.

Frank wrote his fate when he gave up 2 back-to-back hoh plays to try and win the veto to assure Dan leaves, only to be the one who kept Dan, Jen would have never used it without Frank.

I found it hilarious Joe said to Frank in the goodbye vid, see you in a couple weeks, lol probably had the same ride to the jury as Frank.

Danielle is most likely going up. Even if Dan is up, Danielle and Shane would not vote him out

I think Dan has become the greatest BB player of all the time regardless if he wins this season or not. His amazing socially, willing to backstab, make big makes and is the best all around player.

I think you were looking for moves there, eh? :P

I think Dan is a great player, but the way he backstabbed Frank really makes me wish he gets voted out. I understand it's a game, but lying straight to someones face and swearing to keep someone when their intentions were different is horrible. Frank was a beast in this game and I thought didn't deserve to get voted out.

Really hope Dan doesn't win Big Brother again.

Archived