Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vancanfan

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

It's Frank's own fault for trusting a guy like Dan. Did he not watch Dan's season, where he did the exact thing to Ollie?

Let's play a little game call replacement nominee roulette.

One person was evicted tonight and a new HOH was crowned.

Jenn has been evicted and Dannielle is the new HOH. I so hope that little pecker head Ian is sent packing, I am all for Dan winning.

Veto competition on now, they are swinging from a rope doing the magnet puzzle.

EDIT: This is still not verified as the feeds are down and BBAD is pre -recorded right now. Still unsure if a new POV comp is tonight or tomorrow night, MissCleoBB14 from twitter had posted about this competition and never clarified if she meant it was happening now or yesterday

I didn't catch it at the end of yestarday's episode, but when is the next episode? Today? Sunday? Or next Wednesday?

Thanks everyone.

Pretty much anyone but Danielle can win the $500K and I'll be happy, but I'm solidly on Team Dan at this point.

Danielle is that crazy chick we all dated and then had to change our phone number when we broke up with her.

Pretty much anyone but Danielle can win the $500K and I'll be happy, but I'm solidly on Team Dan at this point.

Danielle is that crazy chick we all dated and then had to change our phone number when we broke up with her.

I think I've caught some flashes of bald spot on the crown. I guess you can't blame a guy for trying to fight male pattern baldness by resorting to Bieberism. Wait... yes you can.

I think I've caught some flashes of bald spot on the crown. I guess you can't blame a guy for trying to fight male pattern baldness by resorting to Bieberism. Wait... yes you can.

I'm surprised it wasn't brought up between Shane, Ian, and Danielle that Dan has won before thus he should be voted out. I'm sure it has been, but I'm surprised it gained no traction.