The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Dan may be dirty, a liar, and a backstabber, but he plays everything strategically and to win the game. Although he probably won't get a 7-0 vote again, his definitely has a good shot of winning the game. Theres no doubt he will make it into the final 2, ideally with Danielle.

Dan may be dirty, a liar, and a backstabber, but he plays everything strategically and to win the game. Although he probably won't get a 7-0 vote again, his definitely has a good shot of winning the game. Theres no doubt he will make it into the final 2, ideally with Danielle.

I was on team Frank/Boogie until Frank got booted. Now I defiantly think Dan is the best player to play the game. I think vs Ian he will have a better chance to win than against Danielle. I also think that if Danielle wins he will legitimately be happy and play it off like that is what he wants over himself winning.

But between Dan and Danielle? I think it's pretty clear he's pissed at Dan for backstabbing him.

I think between Ian/Danielle vs Dan, Britney would vote for Ian/Danielle. Whoever is the 7th jury member I think is going to vote for Dan.

My predictions:

Dan vs. Ian:

Dan: Jenn, Danielle, Joe

Ian: Shane, Frank, Britney,

If it's Dan vs. Danielle:

Dan: Joe, Jenn, Ian

Danielle: Shane, Britney, Frank

Danielle vs. Ian:

Danielle: Shane, Dan, Jenn

Ian: Joe, Frank, Britney

Ashley is kinda ?? for me...I don't really remember what happened with her.

Again, I'm new to BB so I might be wrong but I think Dan felt that if Danielle and Shane were in the final 3 they might want to go to the final 2 together. With Shane out of the way Dan is almost for sure in the final 2. Danielle doesn't seem that close to Ian, and Ian is all about the 'renegades' .

Archived