The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Do people really think Ian should have won? Dan kept that dude safe and took crap from Boogie and Frank for him for ages. He also pretty much single handedly put most of those people in the jury house. The guy ran that game. Dominated it. It's just a shame that people in the jury were too bitter to vote for him to win.

But I don't really mind Ian winning. He could use the money.

I don't even like Dan, but he should have won in my opinion.

He was a big threat from the moment the coaches became players. Everyone knew how dangerous he was and he was basically a target for most of the house from that point on. Ian remaining in the house was indirectly caused by Dan also being there. He was always a bigger target, and had to play so aggressively because of it. If Dan tried to play any other type of game, he would have been evicted weeks ago.

I'll give Ian some credit, because he won some important pov's and hoh's, but I have a feeling he likely would have been evicted shortly after Dan if things played out that way.

Entertaining season though. Nice to see big frank get the 25k.

Oh and I also think Dan did a horrible job communicating his efforts to the jury on finale night. He made himself sound terrible. He really didn't try to put a positive spin on anything. I found it odd because he seemed so well spoken in the diary room. He really seemed out of character. I think that may have lost him a few votes right there.

Oh and I also think Dan did a horrible job communicating his efforts to the jury on finale night. He made himself sound terrible. He really didn't try to put a positive spin on anything. I found it odd because he seemed so well spoken in the diary room. He really seemed out of character. I think that may have lost him a few votes right there.

the beauty of dan's game was that he was able to run the house like a boss without anyone realizing he was about to screw them over at a moments notice. he made everyone think they were safe, when in actuality no one was safe.

the problem with dans game is that everyone left the house hating him, because they thought they were safe and they got screwed over by him (the screwing being their last memory of the house). dan was never going to win the game, regardless of who would have made it to the end with him because of how he screwed everyone.

did anyone watch their interview on "the talk", he had written down his "strategy" ahead of time on a piece of paper and brought it to the house with him, and the producers got a hold of it. it was nearly 100% accurate as to how he played the game, including the formation of the quack pack and their member types, and his placement on the totem. the kid is clearly brilliant.

did anyone watch their interview on "the talk", he had written down his "strategy" ahead of time on a piece of paper and brought it to the house with him, and the producers got a hold of it. it was nearly 100% accurate as to how he played the game, including the formation of the quack pack and their member types, and his placement on the totem. the kid is clearly brilliant.

Archived