The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Next year if I was in charge of BB I would not have any BS twists, returning HGs or anything. Just a straight up all-stars season consisting of players from seasons 8-14

Here are the players I would choose with the season the played in brackets

Eric (8)

Jen (8)

Dick (8)

Jessica (8)

James (9)

Keesha (10)

Memphis (10)

Michelle (10)

Russell (11)

Ronnie (11)

Kevin (11)

Matt (12)

Ragan (12)

Porsche (13)

14 houseguests total. A good mix of drama (Dick, Jen, Russell), previous feuds (Dick vs Jen, Russell vs Ronnie), eye candy (Jessica, Porsche), and previous alliances.

I tried to keep former winners and players who have already come back to play off the list so that knocks people like Dan, Rachel, Jordan, Daniele, etc.

I am fairly pleased with the noms. I hope the house realizes that Janelle is grooming Ashley to be the next big bitch and evict her. She is annoying as hell. Joe isn't a threat right now and provides some good DR sessions.

Not looking forward to a Shane-Frank alliance. Frank is my favorite player right now and I think Shane will drag his game down.

it will be interesting to see the reaction from shane's alliance as to why he didn't put up frank

Bad idea for Boogie and Frank to sleep early. Looks like Shane, Danielle, Joe, Ashley and Wil are teaming up together and backdooring Frank. If the coaches come back next Thursday, its going to be 8 on 3

:frantic:

Archived