The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Really not liking this twist that the people can vote on. I can almost guarantee you that the coaches come back,which wont be fair.

I laughed at Joe's speech, and boogie covering his smile. Joe really doesn't know how to talk his way in/out of situations.

Boogie's ego goes down a notch, but Janelle's ego goes up. Shane didn't, put Frank on the block, cause of Janelle, he put Frank on the block, because he was Shane's biggest competition

i don't know what shane was thinking when he put up frank because either way he's screwed. if frank stays, he's going to be gunning for him and if he gets evicted, shane becomes the biggest threat in the house

Theres a lot more behind Shane's reason for putting Frank up. They didnt even show the conversations between him Wil, Ashley and Danille and their agreement to vote out Frank. Ashley wanted to backdoor Frank so badly, she was literally crying when Britney didn't agree with her

Good episode overall and it was nice to see Boogie get notched down a peg. Shane's my favourite but Frank was probably second so it would suck to see him go but I can see why Shane did what he did. He might not get another opportunity to get his biggest threat out of the game. Of course this now puts an even bigger target on him. Things would really get mixed up if the coaches were allowed to play again. I wanted them to be able to play about a week ago but now I think it would be better if they just stayed as coaches.

they always have been

the worst part is when they talk to them about an event that just happened and BB tries to make it look like they are talking before the event took place

dannielle could change the game and upset the apple cart tonight. Frank has 2 votes for sure, Ian and Tattoo girl, and Joe has Ashley and Wil's vote.

she could screw over Shane and vote out Joe.

she probably wont but she could

Archived