The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Janelle has Dan whipped into believing its the "coaches alliance" with Boogey + Brit. , Everything Boogie was saying to Dan was true, Frank would be a huge asset to them and he won't cross his words. Janelle on the other hand is going to cross them right when she has the opportunity.

She kept saying to Dan "Oh the coaches will be nominated if Frank stay", when in reality its Janelle who is going to get nominated.

Hope Dan doesn't fall for it but it seems he has.

This game is starting to get interesting. Brit, Shane, Danielle and Dan are in a solid 4 alliance. Their planning to make a deal with Ian for a 5 person alliance and also a 6 person alliance with Boogie and Frank. Dani will then take Frank off, gaining Frank/Boogies trust and solidifying their 6 person alliance and backdooring Janielle. Then they basicallycontrol the house and can get rid of Boogie/Frank anytime with Ian once the other floaters are gone.

This game is starting to get interesting. Brit, Shane, Danielle and Dan are in a solid 4 alliance. Their planning to make a deal with Ian for a 5 person alliance and also a 6 person alliance with Boogie and Frank. Dani will then take Frank off, gaining Frank/Boogies trust and solidifying their 6 person alliance and backdooring Janielle. Then they basicallycontrol the house and can get rid of Boogie/Frank anytime with Ian anytime once the other floaters are gone.

I hope Frank can dodge another bullet this week. I'm praying Boogie wins Veto and then I want to watch the other house guests squirm for the week!

Frank has become one of my all time fave BB'ers already. I'd hate to see him go so early.

Seems like Boogey is getting through to the Dan+Brit alliance, they might back door Janelle.

Boogey/Frank +Dan/Danielle + Brit/Shane alliance would be unstoppable. Dan is a bit reluctant with Boogey but I think he is coming around to believing Boogey is more trustworthy than Janelle which is true IMO

The Silent Six is in progress with Dan, Boogie, Dani, Brit, Frank and Shane. Wil going to get taken down and Janielle will go up. She wont see it coming at all!

It was funny watching Boogie and Frank hide in the HOH washroom because Janielle was knocking on the door. She got ignored so she gathered Wi Ash and Joe at the bottom of the staircase. :lol:

Archived