609 replies to this topic

#361 PlayStation

PlayStation

XBox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,268 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:41 AM

HOH room is being checked out right now...
Posted Image

"Real Men" :bigblush:

#362 shiznak

shiznak

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,356 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:57 AM

Thank God, Boogie left. That guy is overrated.

He dug his own grave when he went for the 10k. That just shows us, he's all in it for himself.

I find it funny how everyone (including himself) thinks he's a good player, because he won BB All-Stars. The only reason why he won All-Stars was because he hid behind stronger players, and Erika took him to the final two because she though she would have had a better chance to win, if she took Boogie then Janelle. The truth is, no one on the jury would have voted for Erika to win, anyway. So basically, Boogie won by default.

Boogie has been in 3 BB seasons, and has only won a total of 1 event, which was a veto that he didn't even needed to win.

f9mgqu.png

#363 Strawberries

Strawberries

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:05 AM

sucks that boogie is gone.. But Frank oh man this guy is a beast!
Posted Image

#364 WestCoastCanucks

WestCoastCanucks

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,399 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:44 AM

Spoiler

Edited by WestCoastCanucks, 24 August 2012 - 01:44 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#365 Jet_91

Jet_91

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

He dug his own grave when he went for the 10k. That just shows us, he's all in it for himself.

I find it funny how everyone (including himself) thinks he's a good player, because he won BB All-Stars. The only reason why he won All-Stars was because he hid behind stronger players, and Erika took him to the final two because she though she would have had a better chance to win, if she took Boogie then Janelle. The truth is, no one on the jury would have voted for Erika to win, anyway. So basically, Boogie won by default.

Boogie has been in 3 BB seasons, and has only won a total of 1 event, which was a veto that he didn't even needed to win.

I'd give Mike a little more credit than that. Boogie and Will made such an amazing team because Will would come up with the strategy and Boogie would go about implementing it. He and Will played a great social game and had an incredible ability to convince people to do what they wanted, and there's no better example of that than this year with Janelle's nomination/eviction. Also I seem to remember Mike wining at least 2 HoH's and a veto or two in All-Stars, and it was actually Boogie that won the final HoH and chose to take Erika to the final, not the other way around. But Chilltown was never about winning competitions anyway, so looking at his wins or lack of wins in this game to evaluate his strength as a player isn't quite fair. People look at this season and say, "look how early he went out, he's nothing without Will," but honestly even with Will in the house he was doomed once the coaches entered the game. No body with a past like his is going to be able to make it to the end again. Will or no Will. But I will say I agree he is kind of overrated. lol

#366 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:25 PM

Great episode last night! Boogie watching Ians message was awesome. Frank probably deserves this game more than anyone but I don't think he is doing himself any favors by running his mouth. He can't win HOH next week so he will probably be relying on POV once again......sooner or later the cats 9 lives run out.
Posted Image

#367 Trade Deadline

Trade Deadline

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,474 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#368 Apples

Apples

Rarity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,096 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

Spoiler

Yep. BB production getting paid by Frank or something

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#369 JoGuitar

JoGuitar

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

I love all the "rigged" talk when Frank is just a total beast. He's the King of the Comp like Janelle was.
Posted Image

#370 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,939 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

I love all the "rigged" talk when Frank is just a total beast. He's the King of the Comp like Janelle was.

he is a beast, if him n shane make a deal they could f2.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#371 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,939 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:53 PM

Edited by key2thecup, 24 August 2012 - 05:59 PM.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#372 canucksgirl1234

canucksgirl1234

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

It's really no surprise if production is rigging a game in favour of a player, it's happened before. Big Brother isn't a game show they can pretty much do whatever they want.

Today in a nutshell + noms:
Spoiler

#373 2gingers1cup

2gingers1cup

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

what are you talking about?? boogie won 3 HOH's (including the last and most important one) and a POV (where he took himself off the block) in bb 7.

he won HOH in bb 2 as well and got evicted early because back then there was no POV so if the HOH wanted you to go home, you most likely were.

boogie's gameplay is all social. did you not see how he got the whole house to turn on janelle when his closest ally frank was as good as gone? he convinced dan, who is also a great talker and manipulator, to convince danielle to put up janelle when EVERYONE in the house wanted him gone EXCEPT boogie.

he got punked by ian this year, but either way he is one of the best ever
CDC VBA - Boston Celtics GM
CDC VHL - Calgary Flames Assistant GM

#374 Jet_91

Jet_91

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

There's no doubt this show has suffered from pretty blatant production rigging over the years. Anyone remember the BB 8 - 3rd part final HoH with Dick vs. Zach? BB rigged it so Dick could see Zach's answers reflecting in the mirrors in the living room. There was a site up a couple years ago that broke down all the footage and proved he was cheating, but I can't seem to find it now. Not too mention all the "interference" from production for the Donatoes to make it that far to begin with.

And it happens every year. This year there's no doubt Frank's been getting help from powers "outside" the house. It really is disgusting, but they do what they have to do to keep the ratings. Even the damn DR sessions are 100% scripted and the players are basically reading off a script now a days. It's the same old recycled house-guest, same old recycled games, and same old recycled story-lines every year. I'm right in the middle of watching BB3 on youtube and am shocked at how different the game was back then. I highly recommend everyone watch some of those older seasons to see just how far the show has fallen.

#375 WestCoastCanucks

WestCoastCanucks

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,399 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

Nominations and other stuff.
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#376 AfterMath35

AfterMath35

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

POV Winner

Spoiler

Edited by AfterMath35, 25 August 2012 - 07:21 PM.

Posted Image

#377 vancanfan

vancanfan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,516 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

There's no doubt this show has suffered from pretty blatant production rigging over the years. Anyone remember the BB 8 - 3rd part final HoH with Dick vs. Zach? BB rigged it so Dick could see Zach's answers reflecting in the mirrors in the living room. There was a site up a couple years ago that broke down all the footage and proved he was cheating, but I can't seem to find it now. Not too mention all the "interference" from production for the Donatoes to make it that far to begin with.

And it happens every year. This year there's no doubt Frank's been getting help from powers "outside" the house. It really is disgusting, but they do what they have to do to keep the ratings. Even the damn DR sessions are 100% scripted and the players are basically reading off a script now a days. It's the same old recycled house-guest, same old recycled games, and same old recycled story-lines every year. I'm right in the middle of watching BB3 on youtube and am shocked at how different the game was back then. I highly recommend everyone watch some of those older seasons to see just how far the show has fallen.

I remember those mirrors, and yeah Evil Dick did have an edge due to them.

There is no doubt in my mind that the producers are helping Frank along here after everything I have read at some forums.

Pathetic :picard:

#378 Trade Deadline

Trade Deadline

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,474 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

Big Brother 6 and 7 were by far the best seasons in big brother history. Before this Alison Grodner rigging garbage.

On Day 42, shortly after Shane made his nominations as Head of Household, he told Danielle that the production crew in the diary room explicitly told him not to put up Frank and Mike for nomination that week. However, both were nominated and were thus eligible for eviction that week. On Day 43, Frank drew a "HouseGuest's Choice" token during the player draw and when asked to draw again, as later confided to Boogie, he palmed the token. Many fans believe that this was a result of the production team's desire to keep Frank in the game. This led to an outrage within message boards, fans and viewers, causing many to doubt the authenticity of the show once more. The scandal also ran throughout the Big Brother House and caused tension between opposing HouseGuests, who were not allowed to discuss the situation. Allison Grodner has not commented on the scandal as of yet. A video of Frank talking to Boogie about the cheating was put on YouTube, but later removed by CBS for copyright purposes. Despite outcry from fans, the game continued on as normal. On Day 48, Mike was evicted from the game. Frank, when on the block, won the veto and later won HoH causing many forums to speculate that the competitions were rigged in Frank's favor. Despite controversy, the game progressed on regardless.

Among other things.. and this is coming from a Frank fan. :sadno:

http://en.wikipedia....g_Brother_(U.S.)

Posted Image

#379 Opmac

Opmac

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,525 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:11 AM

Big Brother 13 was rigged. Brendon somehow won America's Vote to get back inside the house. Then somehow Rachel is able to pull off a miracle in the latter weeks to stay in the house and win the game. However, by the end, I didn't care. You had to cheer for Rachel because week after week and season after season she's been the target.

Frank...I don't know...

Edited by Opmac, 26 August 2012 - 01:14 AM.

Posted Image

#380 MrsCanuck

MrsCanuck

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

I want Frank to win. What a beaaaast.
Posted Image

#381 Apples

Apples

Rarity

• Members
  • 24,096 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:43 AM

Usually I like to cheer for the underdogs, but not Frank. Theres too much rigging by production that ruins the show. Last week the entire house was talking about Frank cheating during the POV and everytime someone mentioned about it, BB would cut the feeds off. If they got nothing to hide, they wouldn't need to.

Edited by Apples, 26 August 2012 - 02:47 AM.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#382 MrsCanuck

MrsCanuck

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

Can someone please PM a live feed link?
Posted Image

#383 MillerGenuineDraft

MillerGenuineDraft

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:04 PM

Frank is an idiot. I love him and think he's a beast, but truly an idiot. He wants Dan out, so why give him the opportunity to pay in the POV, why would he not put up Ian, who has this Veto. That way Ian obviously takes himself off, and Dan gets put up.

This just gives Ian total power to decide what happens.

And, wow this has been a solid season. People are actually playing the game, and making moves. Haven't seen this in a while.
MILLERGENUINEDRAFT

#384 AfterMath35

AfterMath35

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

Dan is currently dropping it like its hot to frank, exposing everything, this crap is golden

Posted Image

#385 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,377 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

Frank the Tank!

Subbancopy.jpg

#386 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,377 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

Big Brother 13 was rigged. Brendon somehow won America's Vote to get back inside the house. Then somehow Rachel is able to pull off a miracle in the latter weeks to stay in the house and win the game. However, by the end, I didn't care. You had to cheer for Rachel because week after week and season after season she's been the target.

Frank...I don't know...

I was the other way. Week after week I grew more disdain for her. BB 12 was like getting addicted to drugs. BB 13 was like a relapse once brachel came back. BB 14 i'm finally at peace.

Subbancopy.jpg

#387 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,939 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

Spoiler

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#388 AfterMath35

AfterMath35

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

Dan is on the verge of pulling off one of the biggest moves in bb history, this man is a genius

Posted Image

#389 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,939 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:12 PM

Dan is on the verge of pulling off one of the biggest moves in bb history, this man is a genius

is it one of the greatest if it goes through, I thought he was done.

I think he means it too, he wont cross frank

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#390 Apples

Apples

Rarity

• Members
  • 24,096 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

What did he do?

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.