The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Thank God, Boogie left. That guy is overrated.

He dug his own grave when he went for the 10k. That just shows us, he's all in it for himself.

I find it funny how everyone (including himself) thinks he's a good player, because he won BB All-Stars. The only reason why he won All-Stars was because he hid behind stronger players, and Erika took him to the final two because she though she would have had a better chance to win, if she took Boogie then Janelle. The truth is, no one on the jury would have voted for Erika to win, anyway. So basically, Boogie won by default.

Boogie has been in 3 BB seasons, and has only won a total of 1 event, which was a veto that he didn't even needed to win.

I hate Britney. She's throwing Dan under the bus. Dan is taking the heat for the whole fricken alliance. Britney's already making an alliance with Frank that doesn't involves Dan. Frank is irrational in his hatred for Dan. That's all he cares about. He's telling people that Dan is going up and if they don't vote against him they will be nominated as well. Frank says he's putting up Dan and Danielle. Britney says that she's voting for Danielle to stay. Dan has to win POV or he's done

He dug his own grave when he went for the 10k. That just shows us, he's all in it for himself.

I find it funny how everyone (including himself) thinks he's a good player, because he won BB All-Stars. The only reason why he won All-Stars was because he hid behind stronger players, and Erika took him to the final two because she though she would have had a better chance to win, if she took Boogie then Janelle. The truth is, no one on the jury would have voted for Erika to win, anyway. So basically, Boogie won by default.

Boogie has been in 3 BB seasons, and has only won a total of 1 event, which was a veto that he didn't even needed to win.

Great episode last night! Boogie watching Ians message was awesome. Frank probably deserves this game more than anyone but I don't think he is doing himself any favors by running his mouth. He can't win HOH next week so he will probably be relying on POV once again......sooner or later the cats 9 lives run out.

It's really no surprise if production is rigging a game in favour of a player, it's happened before. Big Brother isn't a game show they can pretty much do whatever they want.

Today in a nutshell + noms:

Dan & Danielle (thank god!) nominated. Frank opened Pandora's box, won $3k, everyone got a turn on the ball machine. Ian won a special veto power.

There's no doubt this show has suffered from pretty blatant production rigging over the years. Anyone remember the BB 8 - 3rd part final HoH with Dick vs. Zach? BB rigged it so Dick could see Zach's answers reflecting in the mirrors in the living room. There was a site up a couple years ago that broke down all the footage and proved he was cheating, but I can't seem to find it now. Not too mention all the "interference" from production for the Donatoes to make it that far to begin with.

And it happens every year. This year there's no doubt Frank's been getting help from powers "outside" the house. It really is disgusting, but they do what they have to do to keep the ratings. Even the damn DR sessions are 100% scripted and the players are basically reading off a script now a days. It's the same old recycled house-guest, same old recycled games, and same old recycled story-lines every year. I'm right in the middle of watching BB3 on youtube and am shocked at how different the game was back then. I highly recommend everyone watch some of those older seasons to see just how far the show has fallen.

There's no doubt this show has suffered from pretty blatant production rigging over the years. Anyone remember the BB 8 - 3rd part final HoH with Dick vs. Zach? BB rigged it so Dick could see Zach's answers reflecting in the mirrors in the living room. There was a site up a couple years ago that broke down all the footage and proved he was cheating, but I can't seem to find it now. Not too mention all the "interference" from production for the Donatoes to make it that far to begin with.

And it happens every year. This year there's no doubt Frank's been getting help from powers "outside" the house. It really is disgusting, but they do what they have to do to keep the ratings. Even the damn DR sessions are 100% scripted and the players are basically reading off a script now a days. It's the same old recycled house-guest, same old recycled games, and same old recycled story-lines every year. I'm right in the middle of watching BB3 on youtube and am shocked at how different the game was back then. I highly recommend everyone watch some of those older seasons to see just how far the show has fallen.

Big Brother 6 and 7 were by far the best seasons in big brother history. Before this Alison Grodner rigging garbage.

On Day 42, shortly after Shane made his nominations as Head of Household, he told Danielle that the production crew in the diary room explicitly told him not to put up Frank and Mike for nomination that week. However, both were nominated and were thus eligible for eviction that week. On Day 43, Frank drew a "HouseGuest's Choice" token during the player draw and when asked to draw again, as later confided to Boogie, he palmed the token. Many fans believe that this was a result of the production team's desire to keep Frank in the game. This led to an outrage within message boards, fans and viewers, causing many to doubt the authenticity of the show once more. The scandal also ran throughout the Big Brother House and caused tension between opposing HouseGuests, who were not allowed to discuss the situation. Allison Grodner has not commented on the scandal as of yet. A video of Frank talking to Boogie about the cheating was put on YouTube, but later removed by CBS for copyright purposes. Despite outcry from fans, the game continued on as normal. On Day 48, Mike was evicted from the game. Frank, when on the block, won the veto and later won HoH causing many forums to speculate that the competitions were rigged in Frank's favor. Despite controversy, the game progressed on regardless.

Big Brother 13 was rigged. Brendon somehow won America's Vote to get back inside the house. Then somehow Rachel is able to pull off a miracle in the latter weeks to stay in the house and win the game. However, by the end, I didn't care. You had to cheer for Rachel because week after week and season after season she's been the target.

Frank...I don't know...

Archived