Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
609 replies to this topic

#601 AfterMath35

AfterMath35

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

Dans mist was amazing, all the proof you need that he shoulda won

Posted Image

#602 Strawberries

Strawberries

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

Good to see Frank win some money!
Posted Image

#603 i4i

i4i

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,794 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

did anyone watch their interview on "the talk", he had written down his "strategy" ahead of time on a piece of paper and brought it to the house with him, and the producers got a hold of it. it was nearly 100% accurate as to how he played the game, including the formation of the quack pack and their member types, and his placement on the totem. the kid is clearly brilliant.

Here it is. Skip to 2:40.

Edited by i4i, 21 September 2012 - 06:12 PM.

Posted Image

Sig made by allons-y. Concept by canuckforever00.

Thanks guys.

#604 shiznak

shiznak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,528 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:53 AM

Just heard that Memphis veto'd Ian's Renegade membership. LOL.

2gx0j6x.png

#605 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,610 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

Here it is. Skip to 2:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJuaD3I2BVI

I love how Dan is the "Old Guy". Ian is a genius, perfect plan that went accordingly.

#606 TheEhrhoffEffect

TheEhrhoffEffect

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,152 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

http://cartermatt.co...-dan-gheesling/

What better way to celebrate the end of “Big Brother 14” than with a party? This is apparently what the folks at Superpass had in mind, so with that we had a bash on Thursday night that was really all about fun.

However, while all of this was going on, we could not really focus on anything other than a tweet from the legend Dr. Will Kirby that would really have us excited about watching returning players again:

“Did @DanGheesling earn his black belt? Wondering if @JulieChen,@CBSBigBrother, [executive producer Allison Grodner], and [casting director Robyn Kass] are now ready for#ClashOfTheTitans.”

So is Dr. Will serious? That’s always hard to figure out, but we will say this: the idea of seeing him play again against Dan would be the stuff legends are made of. With that being said, it does have to be a “Clash of the Titans” season for it to work. No newbies; just some of the most memorable players to ever be in this game. Could you imagine these two in a house with Rachel, Jun Song, Evel Dick, Big Jeff, Danielle Reyes, Mike Boogie, Janelle, and maybe even Ian or Frank from this past season? It would be phenomenal entertainment so long as everyone who was brought back was still enthusiastic about the game. This might also be the only way that they could even get Dan back in the house again; he said after this season that he was probably done with “Big Brother,” but he added “never say never.” With all this being said, you have to wait a few years. We’d like to see a least another one or two more all-newbie seasons before returning houseguests ever came back.

Even if Dr. Will is just messing with us here (since he also claimed he was thinking about auditioning for “Big Brother Canada”), do you want to see this happen? If you want to check out what happened when the final three visited “The Talk” this afternoon, all you have to do is pay a visit over to the link here.

Edited by TheEhrhoffEffect, 22 September 2012 - 01:16 PM.

#607 Raph

Raph

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,586 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

I know people like to complain about a bitter jury, but it's part of the game. I think Dan would have received less "bitter" anti-votes if he didn't evict Shane. He crossed the line with that one, and it was one backstab too many.
Untouchables: Tanev, Jensen, Kassian
Mostly untouchable: Sedins (need someone to man the fort and no trade value)
Open to trade: Everyone else
Drive to airport: Bieksa, Edler

Bring back: Ehrhoff

#608 blitzkrieg66

blitzkrieg66

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

It's funny that people aren't taking into account that Dan started as a coach. This gave him a lot more influence and power over the newbies. That is how he had Danielle wrapped around his finger.

#609 marleau_12

marleau_12

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,286 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

Just saw The Talk episode with them on it. I really hope Ian allocates some money towards some new dress clothes.
Posted Image

#610 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:09 AM

It's funny that people aren't taking into account that Dan started as a coach. This gave him a lot more influence and power over the newbies. That is how he had Danielle wrapped around his finger.

Yah he started as a coach...which should have made him an early target like the other coaches.....especially considering his successful track record in this game.
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.