The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

I know there is rigging involved, but the fact that some people are saying that BB is rigging it so Frank wins, is a bit of a stretch. They are all playing the same competition and I'm not sure how you can create a competition that leans towards one person. The PoV where they needed to find 2 clovers/charms, I'm not sure how you can rig that, I'm pretty sure there wasn't 1 clover/charm in the others playing area and when he won HoH, he was so calm and steady getting directing that ball to the top while everyone sucked.

Again, I'm not saying BB isn't rigged, I just don't see how they are rigging it to keep Frank; he still needs to compete just like everyone else and he isn't given any sort of edge. Face it, he's a beast with 9 lives.

I know there is rigging involved, but the fact that some people are saying that BB is rigging it so Frank wins, is a bit of a stretch. They are all playing the same competition and I'm not sure how you can create a competition that leans towards one person. The PoV where they needed to find 2 clovers/charms, I'm not sure how you can rig that, I'm pretty sure there wasn't 1 clover/charm in the others playing area and when he won HoH, he was so calm and steady getting directing that ball to the top while everyone sucked.

Again, I'm not saying BB isn't rigged, I just don't see how they are rigging it to keep Frank; he still needs to compete just like everyone else and he isn't given any sort of edge. Face it, he's a beast with 9 lives.

Brilliant game play by Dan in tonight's episode, he is not a player I have cheered for in the past and I don't plan on in the future but he is playing a smart game and at that this stage of the game, its pretty hard to blame him for aligning himself with Frank

Archived