The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Big Brother 14 Thread"

vancanfan

Well this season just went down the crapper

Nice one CBS, throw out the most entertaining person in the house for a few headbutts when Dick could have gotten away with murder in season 8 and he still would have stuck around.

Poor Willie. He was influenced by everyone during his HOH week and did what he was told and then it cost him. Janelle is a floating bitch. First week she aligns with Britney's team because they have HOH. Then Boogie's team gets it and she's playing buddy-buddy with them when she's talking crap behind Mike's back.

Britney's team is also stupid. Why alienate Willie completely? Yeah, he's outspoken, but he is still apart of your team. Even if you talk to him, he was still the one going home and either way one of Shane or JoJo was going to be up on the block with him. Now I bet they are both up against each other. Terrible gameplay.

Like I said, this season just went down the toilet. We're down to what, 9 players 2 weeks in? What are they going to do now? Let the coaches play? What happens to the 100K prize then? Bring evicted houseguests back? Who the hell wants to see plugs like Kara the airhead or that fat black chick?

Well this season just went down the crapper

Nice one CBS, throw out the most entertaining person in the house for a few headbutts when Dick could have gotten away with murder in season 8 and he still would have stuck around.

Poor Willie. He was influenced by everyone during his HOH week and did what he was told and then it cost him. Janelle is a floating bitch. First week she aligns with Britney's team because they have HOH. Then Boogie's team gets it and she's playing buddy-buddy with them when she's talking crap behind Mike's back.

Britney's team is also stupid. Why alienate Willie completely? Yeah, he's outspoken, but he is still apart of your team. Even if you talk to him, he was still the one going home and either way one of Shane or JoJo was going to be up on the block with him. Now I bet they are both up against each other. Terrible gameplay.

Like I said, this season just went down the toilet. We're down to what, 9 players 2 weeks in? What are they going to do now? Let the coaches play? What happens to the 100K prize then? Bring evicted houseguests back? Who the hell wants to see plugs like Kara the airhead or that fat black chick?

While it sucks from an entertainment perspective that Willie is gone, rules are the rules. Right when he made physical contact with the other HG I knew he was kicked out. It certainly would have been more entertaining with him still in the house but he did that to himself. He did let his temper get the best of him, even though it was barely a headbutt.

Archived