The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Brendan Morrow available to be traded (Blues interested)

late 30's center???? morrow is a left winger and he is 33

if we have a chance to get both doan and morrow, booth has to be moved due to cap problems and lack of roster spots in the top 6....morrow had neck/back problems last season and the only way i want him is if he goes through extensive physical/health testing

I don't think Booth would have to move due to cap problems or lack of roster spots in the top 6.........they can just trade or get rid of Malhotra+Raymond.....

Sedin-Sedin-Doan

Booth-Kesler-Morrow

Higgins-Dubinsky-Burrows

Hansen-Lappierre-Kassian

This lineup could fit under the cap if they can sign Doan for around 5 mill per......

I don't think Booth would have to move due to cap problems or lack of roster spots in the top 6.........they can just trade or get rid of Malhotra+Raymond.....

Sedin-Sedin-Doan

Booth-Kesler-Morrow

Higgins-Dubinsky-Burrows

Hansen-Lappierre-Kassian

This lineup could fit under the cap if they can sign Doan for around 5 mill per......

Sedin-Sedin-Doan

Booth-Kesler-Morrow

Higgins-Dubinsky-Burrows

Hansen-Lappierre-Kassian

Love this lineup as well. Dubinsky at 4+ million for a 3rd liner seems way too steep though. And how would we possibly aquire a player of his calibre - our biggest asset is Luongo who the Rangers certainly do not need?Really, everyone has written Malhotra off. I'm curious to see how he performs this coming season after a full offseason. In all honesty he is probably not going to return to form 100% but it is still possible, and last year was not a good representation of a "fully recovered" player.

in two years we might have a problem but you dont know what the future has in store for us...in the meantime, with that top 6 we have a chance at going repeat stanley cup champions...thats a small price to pay in two years if we win a cup or two in the meantime

Sedin-Sedin-Doan

Booth-Kesler-Morrow

Higgins-Dubinsky-Burrows

Hansen-Lappierre-Kassian

Archived