The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

One player that was mentioned in the Bleacher Report was UFA Andrei Kostitsyn from Nashville.

The guy is 27 years old, 6' 214 lbs and can play RW or LW and can score. His last contract paid him $3.2M per year.

We need an upgrade at forward and he is affordable and a decent sized winger who has produced at all levels and in the playoffs.

Nashville had issues with him which resulted in the team suspending him but maybe a change of scenery is just what the guy needs.

We don't have to give up picks to get him and he is definately a skilled player.

Just wondering what CDC thinks of this guy....worth giving him a shot?

Similiar to Semin (although not as good) in that he is skilled but isnt playing to his potential and is streaky. Any guy that goes out partying during the playoffs and doesnt put 100% in all the time is not a guy I want playing for my hockey team. I'd say pass

Similiar to Semin (although not as good) in that he is skilled but isnt playing to his potential and is streaky. Any guy that goes out partying during the playoffs and doesnt put 100% in all the time is not a guy I want playing for my hockey team. I'd say pass

Archived