The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Children’s OxyContin Trial Underway

DarthNinja

As are you. Or is that bolded part in your post not clear enough that that is what I am responding to?

Again, nice attempt at trolling but it's a fail. Again.

And there's no mistaking your intent with that post, none at all. As I said, I'm not the only one seeing it as the PMs in my inbox wondering what the hell your issue is, will confirm.

My apologies if facts are inconvenient. Actually, I'm not apologetic. That wasn't hostile, I simply stated that you probably would reply in such a manner and you certainly did. As is usually the case. Like I said, hit the ignore button if facts are inconvenient and you don't like people disagreeing with you as you've also made evident.

Wait, she blocked me, right? * Suddenly the arrogance on this forum has cleared up.

:lol:

Just as I thought and you wouldn't know the facts if they snuck up on you and bit you in the ass. But that's ok, just remember your own words in this thread, in black and white..... "Just because you speak with confidence doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about"

And back to the topic at hand.....

How do you think they treat childhood diseases such as cancer? They drip poison into the arms of children in an attempt to kill cancer cells. How did they originally test childhood cancer drugs after the lab rats? On children. There are hundreds of thousands of adults alive today because that happened. Adults who have gone on to live healthy and productive lives and make huge discoveries in the advancement of medical treatments. Do you honestly think that the drug trials going on now are giving children adult doses of oxycontin? As I stated earlier, it is a well-known fact in medical circles that children sometimes react differently to adult drugs, that their bodies break down and process certain drugs differently.

Its amazing. With all the info available on the internets there are still idiots out there. Just goes to show the 'net doesnt make one smarter.

I knew of chemos process before the google era. So even for those unfamiliar it aint that hard to find out. And exactly as you have pointed out it kills in the hope it kills the bad before the good. And obviously this had trials to test it.

Sadly you will be arguing with e-warriors whos "knowledge" doesnt extend beyond "big pharma baaaad" and "I read a story once that said oxy is like really addictive, and like baaaad man"

No, what's amazing is that with all the information available regarding the illegal and immoral practices of these mega corporations, morons like you and BB will continue to blindly support them and resort to "nutjob" like name calling as if we're the delusional ones for ignoring the facts.

Even when big pharma pleads guilty, you'll still continue to argue the fact.

Let me guess: Court decisions = "knowledge"

sorry, you didn't say you supported big pharma, but the fact that giving children oxy is a "conundrum" for you, is just as bad in my books

oh and my edit was fast enough, I see you changed it back, congrats

sorry, you didn't say you supported big pharma, but the fact that giving children oxy is a "conundrum" for you, is just as bad in my books

oh and my edit was fast enough, I see you changed it back, congrats

The best part of your argument is when you call myself and BB morons, thus calling us "names", whilst accusing me of calling people names when what is said is "idiots out there", as in the general sense.

You cant even see the flaws in your own logic.

Not surprising since youd rather argue:

Corporations do bad things sometimes = everything a corporation does is bad.

Instead of arguing the current issue on its merits.

Archived