The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wojtek Wolski

I think we should pick him up. He will out play Raymond in training camp, and I think he will have a bigger impact than Volpatti, Ebett and Pinizzotto. Maybe Kassian too!

It'll be a good experiment and he may blossom under the system.

Sorry about any spelling mistakes. Did this on my iPhone.

No worries, I'm glad I could educate and entertain at the same time. I'm over people posting threads incorrectly so it's not annoying. I try and enjoy the little things, you know?

You do have to wonder at people who start a thread with, "Yes I searched," yet are still offended at comments that point out the contrary about how they did such a poor job.

Take it in stride, and learn for next time.

BTW, we don't need Wolski as we have plenty of left wingers.

Listen, I admitted my mistake. And It was a genuine one. The reason I reacted the way I did is because you can't just paint all users with one brush. You were sarcastic with your comments. You need to chill man. It's not that big of a deal.

I feel we have been at the top for too long.

It is becoming annoying that despite doing "less than nothing" to help this team we are still winning the PT.

So I say let's sign every douche and deadbeat we can get our hands on (we are only Vancouver Canucks after all) especially players that NO ONE else wants and try to make our season into something really memorable.

It's about time we increased the handicap burden on our core...............

Archived