Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Magician

Kassian's Father Passed Away When He Was 8

72 posts in this topic

He will do his dad proud. Shooting arrows after he scores?

He speaks about it just a bit in this video

Great guy, and great family. A good friend of mine grew up living across the street from the Kassian family, i think they still live there

I'm rooting for him! Seems like a really nice guy too, so it's hard not to cheer for him.

I like the guy too. He definitely could be just what we need this year. Hopefully he can help transform our 4th line into a real impact line while slotting up through the roster too when we need some line changes.

Hope he becomes a star and gets a good contract and help his mom retire and relax and enjoy life.

:( Ugh. I hate to find out stuff like this. I hope all is well with his family now and I hope his career takes off soon.

This Season

Do it for Kassian's Dad

Do it for Rypien

Do it for Demitra

R.i.P

No offense - but would you pull for someone less because they had two parents? What about me, didn't make it out of my teens with either -- should people really pull for me any more or less?

I think I understand the sentiment, but I think people should have been pulling for Kassian (and everyone else) anyway...unless they'd discovered a reason not to. I want the players I cheer for to succeed regardless.

I'm not asking for a pity party for myself, I'm just saying that I understand how it feels. This makes me want him to succeed even more than before.

That is really sad... Kassian is mean on the ice but i noticed in his interviews he is very humble off the ice.

MUCH MUCH MUCH better personality than the selfish Cody Hodgson swaped in the deal.

This Season

Do it for Kassian's Dad

Do it for Rypien

Do it for Demitra

R.i.P

Kassian somewhat seams depressed! I don't want him to become an enforcer rather than I happy hard checking player like Lucic.

please visit mindcheck.ca for more details about hard feelings.

GO SHEA WEBER!