The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian's Father Passed Away When He Was 8

The Magician

Im still against the trade for Hodgson for Kassian, not so much I have anything against Zack but Hodgson didn't get a fair shake despite him producing. I think Zack can be a good player for us long term, but for the playoffs this past season, we needed Hodgson.

That being said yeah a loss of family is tough, Im sure Zack will make his family proud. The first 2 games he played significant roles, the guy showed flashes of being an impact player. If Hodgson scores 80 pts and Kassian scores 60 but becomes that dominant physical presence that he CAN be...we win that trade regardless

I honestly don't care, it happens to most. Just because he is popular he gets more attention about this compared to ordinary people...

* Not to be taken the wrong way, it's hard at times when memories come back. He is surely a stronger peraon due to this incident (more strive)

The basis of this thread seems to be about Kassian growing up without a father,and pushing through to get where he is at.

I am all for the kid,I want all players coming up in the Canucks system to reach full potential.

Mocking death as some have done in this thread,is insensitive and just plain rude.

Telling someone to "Get over it" and "Move on,that's life" shows said posters lack of human compassion.

The creater of this thread did not come in here to make people sob and feel bad for Kass. He simply wanted to show that the kid will work hard to acheive greatness. Esp since he had a rough road to get to where he is at.

I honestly don't care, it happens to most. Just because he is popular he gets more attention about this compared to ordinary people...

* Not to be taken the wrong way, it's hard at times when memories come back. He is surely a stronger peraon due to this incident (more strive)

Archived