The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Update] Doan Gets Contract Offers From 3 Teams, Canucks Offer

Sign Doan for 5.5 mil per year for 2 years.

Trade Luongo to Toronto for Colborne, Franson, and a 2nd

Sedin Sedin Doan

Booth Kesler Higgins

Burrows Colborne Hansen

Lapierre Malhotra Kassian

Weise

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Garrison

Ballard Franson

Tanev, Alberts

Schneider

Lack

Solid.

Younger, bigger, stronger.

Doan must be a character guy or Gillis would'nt have made him an offer. Luongo stated that Richards is the biggest pr*ck, so why would Doan want to play for the Kings if he has to play with a jerk(s)? San Jose has their own pri*ks too. The question is why he would'nt want to play here in our beautiful city with the best climate, best food,best fan's. You name it we've got it.

im definetly more excited about the possibility of doan in a canuck uni than shea weber. doan has always been a force to be reckoned with, he gets a lot of accolades that he has rightfully earned, the only thing that his resume is missing is a stanley cup, canucks and doan being together go hand in hand. i would love to buy a doan canucks jersey if he signs here.

im definetly more excited about the possibility of doan in a canuck uni than shea weber. doan has always been a force to be reckoned with, he gets a lot of accolades that he has rightfully earned, the only thing that his resume is missing is a stanley cup, canucks and doan being together go hand in hand. i would love to buy a doan canucks jersey if he signs here.

Hard to doubt he's coming to Van.

I don't see his attitude fitting in LA.

I don't think he's the kind of guy that would play on the team that just beat the only team he has ever been on, the furthest they have gone in the playoffs, just for a chance at the cup(ESPECIALLY when they barely beat Van without their leading goal scorer)

I think with Doan's character there is no better home than Van city, and both parties' first Stanely Cup.

Archived