Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

[Update] Doan Gets Contract Offers From 3 Teams, Canucks Offer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
391 replies to this topic

#391 Hyzer

Hyzer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

it wasn't my speculation.....it was speculation I have heard in the media from Hockey Analysts, reporters, former players, ect.

I trust this guys speculation and opinion alot more than what you think:

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie
Based on reports from @RenLavoieRDS regarding NHL proposal to NHLPA, my view of labor outlook remains unchanged from weeks or months ago.

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie
That is, I was pessimistic to begin with, figured there was no way season starts on time and today's news only reinforces that sense.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

#392 hockeystar

hockeystar

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

That would be so wicked if he went to the Kings.

why ?? la doesn't need anymore grit......... we do
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.