The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Roster 2 years down the road

Bur14Kes17

Post your rosters for what will be the 2013-14 season!Unfortunately i still believe that this team is one more year away from winning the cup. Looking another a year down the road though, i think what we will end up finding is that perfect balance of verteran player leadership with a mix of youth that will drive up the energy. What i love about the players Gilles is now going to to aquire is they are all players with size, skill, and grit. Think a matured Kassian, Jensen, Gaunce spread out in the lineup so that hopefully we will end up with a lineup that looks something like

Sedins Burrows

Jensen Kesler Doan

Hansen Gaunce Higgins

Kassian Lappierre Volpatti

Weber Edler

Hamhuis Bieksa

Garrison Tanev

Schnieder

Lack

Burrows Doan and Kassian can rotate up and down those lines as fits needs

Let Malhotra walk, trade Booth and Ballard for picks, Raymond for pucks and with that extra 14 Million we can sign Weber for 8 Million, give burrows a raise to 3.5 Mill, resign edler to 5 mill and still leave a couple mill to give lappy tanev and higgins a raise.

Boom Stanley Cup

Post your rosters for what will be the 2013-14 season!Unfortunately i still believe that this team is one more year away from winning the cup. Looking another a year down the road though, i think what we will end up finding is that perfect balance of verteran player leadership with a mix of youth that will drive up the energy. What i love about the players Gilles is now going to to aquire is they are all players with size, skill, and grit. Think a matured Kassian, Jensen, Gaunce spread out in the lineup so that hopefully we will end up with a lineup that looks something like

Sedins Burrows

Jensen Kesler Doan

Hansen Gaunce Higgins

Weber Edler

Hamhuis Bieksa

Garrison Tanev

Schnieder

Lack

Let Malhotra walk, trade Booth and Ballard for picks, Raymond for pucks and with that extra 14 Million we can sign Weber for 8 Million, give burrows a raise to 3.5 Mill, resign edler to 5 mill and still leave a couple mill to give lappy tanev and higgins a raise.

Boom Stanley Cup

Sedins Burrows

Jensen Kesler Doan

Hansen Gaunce Higgins

Weber Edler

Hamhuis Bieksa

Garrison Tanev

Schnieder

Lack

Boom Stanley Cup

Archived