The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Conservative attack ad

Kamero89

This is for all the Conservative people, who are slamming the NDP for their attack ad. Last election the Conservative party spent more on attack ads than either other party, and were caught lying or exaggerating in most of them.

You either have to hate attack ads as a whole, or none at all. You can't be selective on what you hate.

Then again people who voted Conservative seem to live in their own private world, where Harper only does good.

This is for all the Conservative people, who are slamming the NDP for their attack ad. Last election the Conservative party spent more on attack ads than either other party, and were caught lying or exaggerating in most of them.

You either have to hate attack ads as a whole, or none at all. You can't be selective on what you hate.

Then again people who voted Conservative seem to live in their own private world, where Harper only does good.

Just had to end it with your own personal attack on anyone who doesn't vote like you.

Well...right back at ya then.

I worked in a government corporation surrounded with Left-leaning folk....their motto was "we are right(eous) and therefore the ends justify the means".   I have never seen so many people willing to lie, cheat, discredit and break laws to achieve their goals which is basically to control the actions and lives of others.  They were willing to put people's lives at risk (not theirs) if it meant furthering their cause.

Absolutely disgusting and they protray themselves as the caring and socially responsible side of society.  That is the biggest lie of all!!!  Think Stalin!!

As for their leaders...is Mulcair really NDP or is he Liberal?  Is Bob Rae really a LIberal or is he NDP?  These guys go where opportunity knocks.  I wonder what they truly believe?

Just had to end it with your own personal attack on anyone who doesn't vote like you.

Well...right back at ya then.

I worked in a government corporation surrounded with Left-leaning folk....their motto was "we are righ(eous) and therefore the ends justify the means". I have never seen so many people willing to lie, cheat, discredit and break laws to achieve their goals which is basically to control tha actions an dlives of others. They were willing to pu people's lives at risk if it meant furthering their cause.

Absolutely disgusting and they protray themselves as the caring and socially responsible side of society. That is the biggest lie of all!!! Think Stalin!!

You try to make a point, and even say you worked for the government, yet your spelling mistakes, and errors in your grammar. How is anyone suppose to believe you, or take you seriously? There is even a spell check on here.

I see your point, I am not bitter about people voting for me, but confused to how someone who voted Conservative could attack another party for doing attack ads, when the Conservatives spent more than any other party on them in the last election.

You try to make a point, and even say you worked for the government, yet your spelling mistakes, and errors in your grammar. How is anyone suppose to believe you, or take you seriously? There is even a spell check on here.

I see your point, I am not bitter about people voting for me, but confused to how someone who voted Conservative could attack another party for doing attack ads, when the Conservatives spent more than any other party on them in the last election.

No one who work or has worked for the government would make that many mistakes. I am discrediting his point, because I don't believe him, and think he is a liar. Him calling every left winger a 'Stalin lover' is like me saying everyone who voted for Harper is a fascist. It's idiotic.

No one who work or has worked for the government would make that many mistakes. I am discrediting his point, because I don't believe him, and think he is a liar. Him calling every left winger a 'Stalin lover' is like me saying everyone who voted for Harper is a fascist. It's idiotic.

Now you're showing your true motive for posting.

1) you made a spelling error in your first sentence - should be "works".

2) Never said "Stalin lover". Deliberately taken out of context to make your point?

3) Calling me a liar for what? Another common discrediting technique.

You are now starting to fall into the falmiliar pattern of those I described. Thanks!

Is anyone really a partisan here? I'd like to think we're better than our neighbors to the south. Let's face it politics right now is a joke, we aren't given options. Voter turnout is pathetic. And despite everyone saying these ads are stupid can we really question their effectiveness? The general public is stupid, gullible, and easily swayed. Look at the attack ads on the Liberals last federal election and how effective they were. Look at the propaganda surrounding the HST referendum in our province and how effective it was. Just give up and accept that politics is a game and propaganda is a valuable weapon.

Is anyone really a partisan here? I'd like to think we're better than our neighbors to the south. Let's face it politics right now is a joke, we aren't given options. Voter turnout is pathetic. And despite everyone saying these ads are stupid can we really question their effectiveness? The general public is stupid, gullible, and easily swayed. Look at the attack ads on the Liberals last federal election and how effective they were. Look at the propaganda surrounding the HST referendum in our province and how effective it was. Just give up and accept that politics is a game and propaganda is a valuable weapon.

Archived