topbananas

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

http://www.hockeysve...rticle/13313156

Interview translated into English

Hoped that Detroit wanted me "Samuelsson longed for Hockey TownHe left the Detroit Red Wings as a free agent 2009th Earlier this month, Mikael Samuelsson took the same route back to the club he became Stanley Cup champions in 2008. For hockeysverige.se he reveals that it was the plan all along. - Detroit wanted me and that was exactly what I wanted, says Samuelsson.One of our most experienced NHL players are sörmlänningen Mikael Samuelsson, 35. He made his debut for the San Jose Sharks are already the season 2000/01. Since then he has played 669 NHL games and it made 342 points for the Sharks, New York Rangers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Florida Panthers, Detroit Red Wings and Vancouver Canucks.

Last year began Samuelsson of the Vancouver Canucks and then end it in the Florida Panthers. When the NHL starts up next season, he left the sun and heat in Florida behind. New old address will be in place Detroit, which is his seventh klubbyte in twelve seasons. - First, is there a difference if you get trejdad during the season, or now when I switch to Detroit two seasons.

During the season, everything is going so fast. Especially that last year when the change was also one of the longest one can do in the NHL, laughing Mikael Samuelsson when hockeysverige.se get a chat with him. - As the only player, it's not that big change right away, but there are more family to get away from it all. There are other things now that I chose to move back to Detroit. There we know already what to expect. - Basically it is where there is no problem because you understand that it can be done like this in the NHL. You just have to accept and continue to do their job as best you can. Enjoyed Sedin wereDuring his last stint in Detroit Red Wings Mikael Samuelsson scores low harvest per season between 34 and 45 points. His scores in terms of best seasons, he made the Vancouver Canucks jersey. - I had a little different role in Vancouver. Fixed points differs is not really that much. I was well over 50 points per season there. - The first season of the Canucks were a bit up and down, but the second season I was playing with the Sedin were. This made it extremely game on powerplay. If you do not score much when it has nothing to do there. You can not fail no matter how little talent you have.

The media painted finals between the Vancouver Canucks and Boston Bruins 2010/11 as a hatserie, how experienced you this player? - I put myself in the stands during the finals, but it was perhaps not altogether successfully to (Alexandre) Burrows bet Patrice Bergeron in the finger during the first game. After Boston was really pissed off. You could say that it was the wrong team to anger. They play the very physical and I can probably think it would have been better to let the bear to sleep, if you know what I mean. - Now, we were nevertheless close to winning the final and was actually 3-2 in matches. Now turned Boston and won deservedly. No highly of the club management in VancouverHow my thoughts when you were sold back to the Florida Panthers you left 2004? - Disappointed is the wrong word, but I felt very good in Vancouver. I had a pretty severe injury the second season in Vancouver when a tendon in the groin had gone by. Rehaben had worked well and felt good at the camp, but when the NHL went, the left leg off. - In retrospect, it was good that I was switched off because I had extra time to rehabilitate myself and come back whole. I got on very well in Florida, but it was hard to leave were Sedin, Alexander Edler and the other guys up in Vancouver.

The management of the club however, I had no high opinion of, so that way it bekom me. You had to change the snow to the sun.- But that's mostly a thing as the family likes best. I myself was in Florida for my job as a hockey player. Now it was more fun last season because we went to the playoffs. It was the first time, I do not know how many years, haha ​​... - Each win in the playoffs was that we had won the Stanley Cup.Jacob Markstrom guarded the goal for the Florida Panthers in seven games, how he managed it? - Good. Jacob is a great goalkeeper with a modern and quiet goalie game. I firmly believe that he will succeed very well in the NHL. "A very well organized club"This summer it became clear that Mikael Samuelsson leaves the Florida Panthers to return to the Detroit Red Wings where he became Stanley Cup champions 2008th - I was hoping all along that Detroit wanted me although there were several other clubs that got in when it was approaching 1 July. It turned out that Detroit wanted me and that was exactly what I wanted. You did four seasons in Detroit Red Wings between 2005 and 2009. Is it a different kind of hockey culture in the club for all Europeans who play and have played there? - Not for that reason. Detroit is a very well organized club. Since there is concern for the people in the team and their families. Everything is not just business. - Sure, there are obviously out to win, no doubt about it. The difference is that the general manager and other members of the organization is at a good level. After all, all people and not robots. Do you feel as you perform well, there is nothing strange in it. In addition, you get this important continuity when players thrive on the team and happy to stay. Lily - "Lidas" substituteA simple question, what will replace it Nicklas Lidstrom?- Easy? Haha ...- Andreas Lilja sitting next to me and points to himself. There will apparently be the one who takes over Nicklas role. - Seriously, you can not replace such a player Nicklas. The rest of us must do the best we can. We have a good team and it'll probably work well anyway even if he will be missed. What the Mike Babcock leadership makes him unique?- What I remember Mike was his way to coach the team. He talked a lot with our players and knew what he wanted. I liked that way very much. I guess he has not changed that much since I was in Detroit last. How do Mikael Samuelsson to get well prepared for the comeback of the Detroit Red Wings? - As every summer. I think I have a good handle on what is required of me to be in good shape when I get there. Then we hope to get a decent good role on the team.

Edited by topbananas, 12 July 2012 - 06:06 AM.

stan smyl 2.0

Posted Yesterday, 09:07 AM

It's not 7.5 per year, Kesler's at 5 million and Malhotra's at 2.5 million

#2 HockeyHobo73

HockeyHobo73

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:12 AM

POPULAR

Misleading... You make it seem like he completely calls out Burrows

#3 Vigneault's Timeout

Vigneault's Timeout

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

Rome on Horton was slightly more aggravating I think..

Now I miss Rome thinking about it :(
Posted Image

#4 Drybone

Drybone

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

POPULAR

this was what i was expecting but he never says its burr's fault. He does say Burr biting Bergeron got the Bruins mad. Well, so what. If it wasn't that they would have found some other excuse. Canucks should have found their own reason to get mad.
Posted Image

#5 DownUndaCanuck

DownUndaCanuck

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,199 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

POPULAR

As he should - in hindsight if we just kept it to a skilled game and didn't bother with any of this rubbish after whistles we would have won the Cup. Give credit to Boston - they executed their game plan perfectly. The only way they were going to beat a team as deep and skilled as the Canucks was to drag them down to their dirty level and they did that.

The reason the Canucks were beaten by Chicago 2 years in a row was the exact same way Boston beat us, and we had managed to keep that stuff out of our game so well up until the SCF. Disappointing our team and coaches couldn't keep it going for 7 more games.
Posted Image

#6 Gustavo Fring

Gustavo Fring

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:21 AM

Change the thread title before everyone cries
Posted Image

#7 topbananas

topbananas

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:21 AM

Misleading... You make it seem like he completely calls out Burrows

just translated it, hadnt read it all. I offer my humble apologies sir
stan smyl 2.0

#8 nuck nit

nuck nit

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,630 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

"I got on very well in Florida, but it was hard to leave Sedins, Alexander Edler and the other guys up in Vancouver.

The management of the club however, I had no high opinion of, so that way it become me." MS

So much for the myth of Gillis and his free agent luring success rate,with what Samuelsson says.

Players talk and it's a small club.

#9 topbananas

topbananas

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

Change the thread title before everyone cries

No. That is what the title of the article translates too. Let them cry
stan smyl 2.0

#10 nucklehead2

nucklehead2

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:34 AM

I still feel cheated by that series. I accpt that we didnt win but the some of the calls... especially the Rome and Raymond ones for me were completely Bull****

#11 Drakrami

Drakrami

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Don't be stupid..

Canucks lost because they couldn't score any goals. Duh.

#12 Geoff Peterson

Geoff Peterson

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

POPULAR

Biggest problem was the disgusting display of the officiating during last years cup run and this years, over that top crap.

#13 Opmac

Opmac

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,524 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:15 AM

POPULAR

this was what i was expecting but he never says its burr's fault. He does say Burr biting Bergeron got the Bruins mad. Well, so what. If it wasn't that they would have found some other excuse. Canucks should have found their own reason to get mad.

The Johnny Boychuk hit on Mason Raymond should have gotten the team fired up.

The Alex Burrows finger biting happened in Game 1. The Canucks won that game and Game 2.

Aaron Rome's hit on Nathan Horton happened in Game 3. Pretty sure if anything had to due with the outcome of the series, it was that hit.

Posted Image

#14 babych

babych

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:17 AM

As he should - in hindsight if we just kept it to a skilled game and didn't bother with any of this rubbish after whistles we would have won the Cup. Give credit to Boston - they executed their game plan perfectly. The only way they were going to beat a team as deep and skilled as the Canucks was to drag them down to their dirty level and they did that.

The reason the Canucks were beaten by Chicago 2 years in a row was the exact same way Boston beat us, and we had managed to keep that stuff out of our game so well up until the SCF. Disappointing our team and coaches couldn't keep it going for 7 more games.

I thought Vancouver's problem in that series was that they DIDN'T play dirty enough. Boston played dirty between the whistles and there seemed to be no response from our club (or form the refs for that matter).

Edit: by dirty I don't mean the finger biting crap - that was embarrassing. I mean that Vancouver's players should have tried a little harder to intimidate or punish the Boston players.

Edited by babych, 12 July 2012 - 07:19 AM.

(shiznak@Jun 17 2008, 08:00 PM)
Kesler was lucky to score 20 this year since the injury to Morrison allowed him to do so.

I doubt Kesler would ever break 15 goals in his career again.

#15 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,655 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

POPULAR

Are we now the National Enquirer? A sensationalistic headline to grab viewer's attention doesn't necessarily make it so... And the fact that you posted a thread but "hadn't read it all" is concerning. :)

He didn't put "a lot of the blame" on Burr so, translation or not, it is misleading. He basically described a bit of a turning point and how the Bruins reacted and responded with physical play. Which likely would have happened anyhow (and already was starting to develop at that stage).

People use these types of headlines to pull readers in, as they're controversial. But in a hockey market where the media already has a glaring effect on the team and the players are constantly subjected to these types of stories, we don't really need to support them.

Posted Image

#16 Boudrias

Boudrias

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,113 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:20 AM

Biggest problem was the disgusting display of the officiating during last years cup run and this years, over that top crap.

You nailed it. The Rome hit on Horton was a series statement by the Canucks. The fact that it was called a penalty pisses me off to this day. It clearly indicated to me who the NHL wanted to win. Seriously it was 0.4 seconds late! Rome was obviously a headhunter.

#17 topbananas

topbananas

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:22 AM

Are we now the National Enquirer? Sensationalistic headlines to grab viewer's attention doesn't necessarily make it so... And the fact that you posted a thread but "hadn't read it all" is concerning. :)

He didn't put "a lot of the blame" on Burr so, translation or not, it is misleading. He basically described a bit of a turning point and how the Bruins reacted and responded with physical play. Which likely would have happened anyhow (and already was starting to develop at that stage).

People use these types of headlines to pull readers in, as they're controversial. But in a hockey market where the media already has a glaring effect on the team and the players are constantly subjected to these types of stories, we don't really need to support them.

:lol: you are confusing me with someone who cares
stan smyl 2.0

#18 Kerry Park Islanders

Kerry Park Islanders

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

Rome on Horton was slightly more aggravating I think..

Now I miss Rome thinking about it :(

Ya, i think the big hit is what woke the sleeping bear.

#19 nuck nit

nuck nit

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,630 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:27 AM

All I ever think of is Thomas calling out Luongo and running Hank,Raymond getting can opened and Rome getting the longest suspension in Stanley Cup history.

It was a joke and the NHL is a dirty club come the playoffs.

BTW,what has Gillis done to send a message to other teams?

He has had over a year and not even one player on the roster has been added that can make the opposition pay.

Ballard is the only one standing up for his boys.Even Bieksa went missing down the stretch.

#20 eretz canucks

eretz canucks

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

I said a few days ago Vancouver was not a destination for UFAs and CDC wanted to tear mr a new one...

#21 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 22,805 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:33 AM

I really hope this doesn't get around the league. If management in Vancouver develops a bad reputation good luck signing players.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#22 Pistachios

Pistachios

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,866 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:38 AM

POPULAR

No. That is what the title of the article translates too. Let them cry

You are wrong

The title does not translate to "
Mikael Samuelsson puts a lot of the blame on Alex Burrows for Canucks cup loss"

It translates to:

"Hoped that Detroit wanted me"

How did you screw that up? And the Title IS MISLEADING. Title should be changed or thread locked.

Full article, properly translated:

Samuelsson longed for Hockey Town

He left the Detroit Red Wings as a free agent 2009th Earlier this month, Mikael Samuelsson took the same route back to the club he became Stanley Cup champions in 2008. For hockeysverige.se he reveals that it was the plan all along.
- Detroit wanted me and that was exactly what I wanted, says Samuelsson.
One of our most experienced NHL players are sörmlänningen Mikael Samuelsson , 35. He made his debut for the San Jose Sharks are already the season 2000/01. Since then he has played 669 NHL games and it made 342 points for the Sharks, New York Rangers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Florida Panthers, Detroit Red Wings and Vancouver Canucks.

Last year began Samuelsson of the Vancouver Canucks and then end it in the Florida Panthers. When the NHL starts up next season, he left the sun and heat in Florida behind. New old address will be in place Detroit, which is his seventh klubbyte in twelve seasons.
- First, is there a difference if you get trejdad during the season, or now when I switch to Detroit two seasons. During the season, everything is going so fast. Especially that last year when the change was also one of the longest one can do in the NHL, laughing Mikael Samuelsson when hockeysverige.se get a chat with him.
- As the only player, it's not that big change right away, but there are more family to get away from it all. There are other things now that I chose to move back to Detroit. There we know already what to expect.
- Basically it is where there is no problem because you understand that it can be done like this in the NHL. You just have to accept and continue to do their job as best you can.

Enjoyed Sedin were
During his last stint in Detroit Red Wings Mikael Samuelsson scores low harvest per season between 34 and 45 points. His scores in terms of best seasons, he made the Vancouver Canucks jersey.
- I had a little different role in Vancouver. Fixed points differs is not really that much. I was well over 50 points per season there.
- The first season of the Canucks were a bit up and down, but the second season I was playing with the Sedin were. This made it extremely game on powerplay. If you do not score much when it has nothing to do there. You can not fail no matter how little talent you have.

The media painted finals between the Vancouver Canucks and Boston Bruins 2010/11 as a hatserie, how experienced you this player?
- I put myself in the stands during the finals, but it was perhaps not altogether successfully to (Alexandre) Burrows bet Patrice Bergeron in the finger during the first game. After Boston was really pissed off. You could say that it was the wrong team to anger. They play the very physical and I can probably think it would have been better to let the bear to sleep, if you know what I mean.
- Now, we were nevertheless close to winning the final and was actually 3-2 in matches. Now turned Boston and won deservedly.

No highly of the club management in Vancouver

How my thoughts when you were sold back to the Florida Panthers you left 2004?
- Disappointed is the wrong word, but I felt very good in Vancouver. I had a pretty severe injury the second season in Vancouver when a tendon in the groin had gone by. Rehaben had worked well and felt good at the camp, but when the NHL went, the left leg off.
- In retrospect, it was good that I was switched off because I had extra time to rehabilitate myself and come back whole. I got on very well in Florida, but it was hard to leave were Sedin, Alexander Edler and the other guys up in Vancouver. The management of the club however, I had no high opinion of, so that way it bekom me.

You had to change the snow to the sun.
- But that's mostly a thing as the family likes best. I myself was in Florida for my job as a hockey player. Now it was more fun last season because we went to the playoffs. It was the first time, I do not know how many years, haha ​​...
- Each win in the playoffs was that we had won the Stanley Cup.

Jacob Markstrom guarded the goal for the Florida Panthers in seven games, how he managed it?
- Good. Jacob is a great goalkeeper with a modern and quiet goalie game. I firmly believe that he will succeed very well in the NHL.

"A very well organized club"
This summer it became clear that Mikael Samuelsson leaves the Florida Panthers to return to the Detroit Red Wings where he became Stanley Cup champions 2008th
- I was hoping all along that Detroit wanted me although there were several other clubs that got in when it was approaching 1 July. It turned out that Detroit wanted me and that was exactly what I wanted.

You did four seasons in Detroit Red Wings between 2005 and 2009. Is it a different kind of hockey culture in the club for all Europeans who play and have played there?
- Not for that reason. Detroit is a very well organized club. Since there is concern for the people in the team and their families. Everything is not just business.
- Sure, there are obviously out to win, no doubt about it. The difference is that the general manager and other members of the organization is at a good level. After all, all people and not robots. Do you feel as you perform well, there is nothing strange in it. In addition, you get this important continuity when players thrive on the team and happy to stay.

Lily - "Lidas" substitute

A simple question, what will replace it Nicklas Lidstrom?
- Easy? Haha ...
- Andreas Lilja sitting next to me and points to himself. There will apparently be the one who takes over Nicklas role.
- Seriously, you can not replace such a player Nicklas. The rest of us must do the best we can. We have a good team and it'll probably work well anyway even if he will be missed.

What the Mike Babcock leadership makes him unique?
- What I remember Mike was his way to coach the team. He talked a lot with our players and knew what he wanted. I liked that way very much. I guess he has not changed that much since I was in Detroit last.

How do Mikael Samuelsson to get well prepared for the comeback of the Detroit Red Wings?
- As every summer. I think I have a good handle on what is required of me to be in good shape when I get there. Then we hope to get a decent good role on the team.

Edited by SILLY GOOSE, 12 July 2012 - 07:41 AM.

G4fSut.gif

#23 ice orca

ice orca

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

All I ever think of is Thomas calling out Luongo and running Hank,Raymond getting can opened and Rome getting the longest suspension in Stanley Cup history.

It was a joke and the NHL is a dirty club come the playoffs.

BTW,what has Gillis done to send a message to other teams?

He has had over a year and not even one player on the roster has been added that can make the opposition pay.

Ballard is the only one standing up for his boys.Even Bieksa went missing down the stretch.

How about slowly getting bigger through the draft and adding some youth and size in Kassian. The small skilled team model like Detroit has been abandoned by the NHL, even Detroit is trying to change. Change doesnt happen overnight so quit yer bitchin its getting old.

#24 nuck nit

nuck nit

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,630 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:58 AM

You're telling me.Like I said, who has been added to the line up in the last year that plays top nine that can lay it on?

Nada,buddy.

FYI,I am old and i am cranky and I can have any opinion I want.

Too bad for you if you don't like it.

43 years and counting gets old,too.

#25 Nino

Nino

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,540 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:00 AM

:lol: you are confusing me with someone who cares

Great idea, piss off the mods?

#26 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:00 AM

You are wrong

The title does not translate to "
Mikael Samuelsson puts a lot of the blame on Alex Burrows for Canucks cup loss"

It translates to:

How did you screw that up? And the Title IS MISLEADING. Title should be changed or thread locked.

Full article, properly translated:

Thank you.

It's too bad the OP was in such a flurry of drooling excitement to post this salacious, mis-translated and misleading tidbit that he failed to even read what he was posting. And really, basically flipping off a super mod? Tsk, tsk.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 12 July 2012 - 08:02 AM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#27 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:03 AM

Don't be stupid..

Canucks lost because they couldn't score any goals. Duh.

Tim Thomas did set a record.

It wasn't a lack of offense, just their goalie gave their team a chance to win in every game. Give him some credit (even if he's a putz)

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#28 blueliner1955

blueliner1955

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

load of crop the canucks inability to score whether or not alex bite patrice bergeron finger or not was funni when you watch it over and over and and the team taunts the other players into it lol funnier

#29 Forsy

Forsy

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

It's ok to wake up the bear... if you can wake up your team's inner bear as well.

Unfortunately, there wasn't enough anger towards the Bruins team, not that they didn't give us enough ammunition, they did, but because there was WAY MORE ANGER towards the retarded referees than anything the Bruins' cheapshots did to us.

Bruins vs. Canucks 2011 would have been an epic stanley cup finals wherein the Bruins may have won anyway, instead it turned out to be a joke because of the refs, thanks!

#30 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 31,741 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:31 AM

So, it's Patrice Bergeron's fault? Got it.

Samuelsson's poorly-timed injury didn't exactly do wonders either. Hmmm... If he was in the lineup, perhaps the whole Burrows-Bergeron thing never happens.

On second thought, it's your fault, Mikael Samuelsson.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.