Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Dan Ellis wants back up job with Canucks.

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 Kubrick

Kubrick

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Turco could help Schneider become the next Turco of handling pucks.
Posted Image

#92 Alchemy Time

Alchemy Time

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Turco could help Schneider become the next Turco of handling pucks.

This^. The only reason I would want Turco is so Schnieder could learn to handle pucks.
Posted Image

#93 Fandango

Fandango

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

It's people like this guy who make this city a goalies grave.  Season hasn't started and he's already negative towards Cory Schnieder.

I don't think op was being negative towards Cory, if anything he was just being a realist. I consider Lou and Cory both outstanding goaltenders, there is no question that either one of them would probably make any team a little better.I think op was just trying to say that Cory has a total of what, 60 games NHL experience compared to Lou's 700+. Cory is an unreal tender and if he is the one left standing between the pipes once the CBA is finalized, then so be it, we will still be great. With that being said, I am just hoping the fans that chased Lou out of here be careful what they wish for. Because I sure as hell wouldn't wanna be staring into Luongo's mask come playoffs any time soon.

#94 Drybone

Drybone

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

I don't think op was being negative towards Cory, if anything he was just being a realist. I consider Lou and Cory both outstanding goaltenders, there is no question that either one of them would probably make any team a little better.I think op was just trying to say that Cory has a total of what, 60 games NHL experience compared to Lou's 700+. Cory is an unreal tender and if he is the one left standing between the pipes once the CBA is finalized, then so be it, we will still be great. With that being said, I am just hoping the fans that chased Lou out of here be careful what they wish for. Because I sure as hell wouldn't wanna be staring into Luongo's mask come playoffs any time soon.

I wouldnt but the Black hawks and Bruins sure would.
Posted Image

#95 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

I wouldnt but the Black hawks and Bruins sure would.

Hahaha. No kidding. The Blackhawks, Bruins, or whichever team gets into Luongo's head next.

#96 lowest common denominator

lowest common denominator

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Who gives a crap about what Dan Ellis wants?

#97 vancanfan

vancanfan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,516 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Wonder if Dan Ellis is the other goalie on the ice today at UBC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.