Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drew1

(hockeyy insiderr) coyotes staying in phoenix 100%

18 posts in this topic

not a legit source, but not exactly a big stretch of the imagination. anyone's dog could call that, and it most likely will be true. betteman refuses to let them leave for more profitable waters.

I feel sick to my stomach , every team signed all these free agent and their all involved in rumors and they have plan b and plan c like if we dont get nash we want ryan and if we dont get him he want doan , us were all in with doan , I just cant believe this , why would he come out and write in capitals and be so serious if he is lying .

Mabey for another year but it can't continue down this path for long.

I feel sick to my stomach , every team signed all these free agent and their all involved in rumors and they have plan b and plan c like if we dont get nash we want ryan and if we dont get him he want doan , us were all in with doan , I just cant believe this , why would he come out and write in capitals and be so serious if he is lying .

Just move to Seattle already!!!

<p>

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

*BREAKING NEWS* The #Coyotes are staying in PHOENIX. 100% #CONFIRMED U heard it here first #HOCKEYYINSIDERR Details to follow soon

:(  our one shot gone

I keep reading the headlines and run to the thread. We had 2 yesterday about a Luongo trade. Its very frustrating I wish folks wouldn't do this.

Sorry if I upset any of you , I am just crushed

Another idiot with another guess....Hey Dregs ? Where are you when we need you ?

Sorry if I upset any of you , I am just crushed