The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Muslim and Jewish groups denounce German circumcision ruling

Moles are naturally there - people have them removed.

I think it's personal preference - that's all.

Forget the "religion" part of it.

When my first wife and I began to have a family, we talked about this and felt becuase I was, that if we had a son then so would he.

I was, by all definiton, an atheist at that time.

Those who joke about "cutting off the boys penis" are ignorant - circumcision is about cutting off some skin - no different than a skin tag or mole. The link I provided above gives a pretty good overview...

Again, it's a choice...

This really makes me angry , and demonstrates how some men are still clinging to their old mysogynistic ways in order to maintain their "power". agian religion leaves it's indelible mark on the world

Were you allowed to choose if you could be born?

Were you allowed to drink beer and drive a car at 10 days? How about at 10 year? 15?

It's because it wasn't your choice - it was your parents.

"butchered" ??? That would be like taking an ax or sledge hammer - please....talk about extreme - I expect that from some people but not you...

"Isaiah 40:22, "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH." How did Isaiah know in 700 B.C. the earth is round? The scientists of Isaiah's day thought the earth was flat. They didn't discover the earth is round until the early 1500s when Magellan sailed around the world. How did Isaiah know something over 2000 years ahead of science? "

Job 26:7, ". . . and hangeth the earth upon NOTHING." During the time of Job, it was believed a god named Atlas held the earth on his shoulders! Nobody believed the earth "hangeth upon NOTHING!" Job is the oldest book in the Bible! Written over 3500 years ago! How did Job know something that was IMPOSSIBLE to know during his day?

my parents had no choice in the matter , some very religious people decided my mother was unfit to be my mother so they forcibly took me away from her. and even though it is kind of an extreme , i stick by what i said .

here is the next thing those religious nutjobs will be wanting to cut off next brother ,

Scientist discovers G-spot… then cuts it out to dissect it for the world to see.

By Intent on April 25, 2012in Health, Healthy Living, Love & Sex

3230014641_9040155888_z.jpeg

Well, ladies, the moment may finally have arrived. A Polish gynecologist claims that he has finally proven the existence of the G-spot, that elusive area hidden deep in the female genital region that is thought to enhance sexual pleasure and induce orgasm. And what’d he do when he found it? Cut it out with a scalpel to have a closer look, of course!

The “G-spot” is a term that first entered popular discourse in the early 1980s, and its existence has long been a subject of controversy among sex researchers. Many women say that with the right type of pressure, they experience extremely intense orgasms (sometimes accompanied by ejaculation) when their partners stimulate the frontal area of the vaginal wall. Some studies have shown swelling in that region when it’s stimulated, but many have dismissed those studies because the small samples sizes were too small or the researchers leading questions.

you really do not get it do you , sure people do good things but this does not balance out the harm that is done by others .

maybe you would like to explain to the women who are mutilated that what has been done to them is okay becauase there are other people who are doing good things .

Archived