The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Muslim and Jewish groups denounce German circumcision ruling

Hey genius, the biological definitions of the words that you have no clue about, are also in English.

Slaughtered? By you?? :lol:

That's like being told I was shot by the local yokel who brought his knife to a gun fight.

Your loud mouthed ignorance of the English language entertains me.

"Durrr, don't use them fancy biology definitions when talking about biology, durrr" :picard:

Imbecilic.

Yeah except there's a difference between having a debate in the confines of a purely biological discussion and having a debate outside of those confines. Are we at a biological symposium of some kind? Is this site BiologyDebates.com? Are we scientific experts in the field of biology having a discussion at part a panel?

The word analogous also has meaning outside of biology. And like I said before it's arguable that the biological definition applies, as both structures do indeed have a similar function and they did evolve seperately. One evolved in the evolution of the male anatomy and the other in the evolution of the female. In a dimorphic species, it's possible for one gender to evolve structures the other does not possess.

Keeping that in mind, my take is two part. First, why does the anti-circumcision camp have to argue that the child's rights supersede the parents'? I'd say the pro camp has to explain why parents' rights should supersede the child's in matters of religious freedom.

Yeah, you and your perspective is the only one concerned about the well-being of infants and anyone who agrees with or does not oppose circumcision is a 'barbaric butcher of infants'. :rolleyes:

And I was more referencing your previous two bipolarized posts; though admittedly one of which was likely a tongue-in-cheek comment while the other was an emotionally corrupted and ignorance laden diatribe.

Then go to all the doctors in your community and tell them your angst. They do the procedure for simple medical reasons now. It has nothing to do with religion.

You must tell the doctors- who are of all different faiths mind you - your concerns about it.

Archived