The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report]Doan's July 16th deadline no longer exists

Whatever it takes to get him here, remember all the Vancouver Citizens willing to do things for Sundin like give him free haircuts and dinners and stuff if he signed in Van? I think we should do that for Doan, IMO he is way more deserving than Sundin.

man PHX just isn't a place for canadians anymore. First you have Nash heading west to LA, and Now we may have Doan on the move...hopefully him and Nash don't plan to pal it up in LA together (rim shot) (crickets) If we could get Doan that would be a very nice addition to the core leadership of our team, someone who can fill the void left by Salo (and for the first month of so Kesler) Plus as i've seen posted before me, he would be a great mentor to Kass, and wouldn't let the Sedins get pushed around if paired on the top unit

Um... Okay. Doan is gritty mofo, Kassian does not use his size or hit people. Craig Berube would be a good mentor to Kassian because they are both plugs. Doan is a great nhler who can score. Plus wtf is up with all this mentor crap!

man PHX just isn't a place for canadians anymore. First you have Nash heading west to LA, and Now we may have Doan on the move...hopefully him and Nash don't plan to pal it up in LA together (rim shot) (crickets) If we could get Doan that would be a very nice addition to the core leadership of our team, someone who can fill the void left by Salo (and for the first month of so Kesler) Plus as i've seen posted before me, he would be a great mentor to Kass, and wouldn't let the Sedins get pushed around if paired on the top unit

Archived