The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CNN questions Bill Nye

hockeyfan87

Kind of partially related to the thread topic, but I often think of the nicer and smarter Americans like they're actually Canadians. Bill Nye is one of those people, and despite his Almost Live! appearances and being on a kids show it doesn't discount the evidence presented by him and others.

Bill Nye is a moron. The FACT is that global temperatures are going down not up! He just lies so easily through his nerdy teeth!

Who's paying science boy to lie and does he actually believe his own lies?

Do the carbon liars send him cheques? Liars and sellouts make me puke!

lol I did some research, Bill Nye has a science degree at an ivy league school (Cornell University), and she went(and did not finish) to a state college. There is nothing wrong with going to a state college, but 10 months of going to a school not even ranked in the top 20 in your regional area, does not give you the right to slam someone credibility who attended a top 10 nation wide school for 6 years.

Man is insignificant compared to the Sun, Clouds, Wind, Volcanoes, Forest fires, Lightning strikes, Earthquakes Sunamis etc. If man actually caused climate change we would all be long dead. The sun is the culprit, go yell at it not humans. Bill Nye is a huge liar.

Archived