Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OurTimeToShine

Cam Janssen comments on the LA Kings & Playoffs

54 posts in this topic

We need guys like him.

I just remember when Rypien broke that guys nose :)

What a disgusting load of crap, he is. I can't believe people are praising him for the garbage coming out of his mouth.

What a gentleman.

Truly, a role model for young hockey players around the world.

Cam Janssen comes across to me as a complete doucher.

Considering the work being done by groups such as the You Can Play Project, an organisation attempting to eliminate Homophobia from hockey and ensure equality, respect and safety for all athletes, without regard to sexual orientation, this really shows some of the attitudes that they still have to overcome.

Whether it was a joke or not the comment from Cam on kicking the ass of any player sucking dick really sucks to see when you look at the work being done in an attempt to eliminate this attitude.

Have hated the guy since his incredibly late hit on Tomas Kaberle a couple seasons back. Nothing from this interview makes me look at him in a better way. Guy just seems like a complete utter douchebag.

Hockey players run their mouth on the ice all the time, especially Burrows and Kesler. You guys are too serious

With that kind of douchelord attitude I am surprised he is banging any kinds of "broads", fat or otherwise. What a tool.

If he was saying this crap about the Canucks he be praised by everyone. But if he says is about the Kings is bad? WTF!!!

Hockey players run their mouth on the ice all the time, especially Burrows and Kesler. You guys are too serious

I find it funny that the interview alone was longer than his career ice time.