The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Solution for Mason Raymond?

RyanKeslord17

Wow, I really really hate it how everyone is so rough on Raymond. I think they forgot about how great he looked before last year when he was coming back from a career threatening injury... some canucks fans discust me...

Next season he WILL come back and hopefully be able to shut everyone on here the heck up!

solution for Raymond is pie pie. someone else brought this concept up in another thread - it's a pie made of little pies inside. a great idea really. if it has blueberry, strawberry-rhubarb, pumpkin, cherry pies all inside, I imagine all that good stuff will heal Raymond up even faster, and he'll be "back" to being an outstanding two-way player.

What in the world are you talking about? Raymond + Ballard + 2013 1st is exactly the kind of package I'd be looking for if I were Nashville. Raymond is a potential captain for the Preds. He can provide the grit, leadership and puck-posession they so desperately need, and Ballard can throw hip-checks and be a very good offensive defensemen and because they lost Hamhuis then Suter then Weber they need more hip-checks and scoring on the blueline so no way they take this trade without Ballard. Not to mention the 2013 draft is supposed to be extremely deep so they will be able to replenish their blueline strength almost instantly with good draft picks. Hell they can just pick names out of a hat at random.

Archived