Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

(Signing) Capitals sign Filip Forsberg

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 Garrison

Garrison

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

A 17 year old kid take the C from the most dominant player since the lockout? Let's see how long it takes Forsberg to make the NHL first.

Since the lock out? Please, Sidney Crosby takes that easily.

#32 Garrison

Garrison

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

and I meant take the C from Ovie in a few years.

#33 Kesler's Nose

Kesler's Nose

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Either him, Teravainen or Maata.

Teravainen will slot perfectly into the 2nd line spot behind Toews (in 2-3 years)

Maata will take time though - as he is in SERIOUS competition for space on the Penguins (Dumoulin, Pouliet, Despres, Morrow, Harrington, P Samuelsson.... :blink: )

Little kitty cat sig! lol He moves his hands up cause he's scared, cute little bugger. A little off topic, I know..

"It's an opportunity, we don't look at it as a last chance... We look at it as an opportunity to do something great. We are going to take it period by period, shift by shift. You just have to be better than the guy across from you... Every guy in this locker room I can say believes we can do this." - Ryan Kesler

Posted Image

#34 CanucksFanMike

CanucksFanMike

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

Good to get him locked up.... i still cant beleive how far he slid in the draft
Posted Image
Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#35 Joel Heyman

Joel Heyman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Man I wanted MG to trade up soo bad to get him, steal of the draft. Him and the Sedins together would be so sick!

i44w87.jpgryanroyazzopardi+rolled+a+random+image+p
Blue Team

#36 Azzy Mahmood

Azzy Mahmood

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:51 PM

You're better suited as a cricket, or soccer fan.

Great comeback. Inspired.

Let's see if I can understand this: someone has a different opinion to you, backs up his opinion with reasoning, so rather than back up your opinion with reasoning, you resort to name- calling. Bravo sir, bravo :lol:

#37 RXnucks975

RXnucks975

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

I think he'll be a bust but I was surprised to see him drop out of the top 10.

* I don't see him being a threat aka Zherdev.

I wouldn't compare his game to Zherdev's game. He can play more of a physical presences form what I understand he uses his size a bit more, and with the way the caps are set up, he has a lot of young swedes to keep him comfortable (unlike Zherdev who didn't uses his size and seems to have attitude problems)

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.