Super19

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,438 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

12 Angry Men

spoilers?

Despite the movie taking place in one room, and it being black and white, this film is great. The pacing of the movie, and the development of the characters is fantastic. This movie heavily relied on its script and great acting + characters and I think it deserves to be mentioned because it proved to me that a movie doesn't need special effects to be great.
Posted Image

#32 Mr.DirtyDangles

Mr.DirtyDangles

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

Ok the movie is Felon released in 2008 starring Stephen Dorf and Val Kilmer. Kilmer gains nearly 50 pounds and puts on the best performance of his career IMO as a Shot caller(choosing who fights between two inmates for respect) in prison. Dorf is sent to prison after being convicted of a crime that was really out of protection for his family. If you did not know Kilmer was in this when you start watching you will be saying "Is that Val kilmer ? No it is some one else , but wait.... it is ?"

The movie raw and violent conveys the directors view of life in State prison. The screenplay between Kilmer and Dorf is so palpable it almost comes across as an inside documentary at times. Harold Parrineau from OZ fame is on the other side of the bars this time and proves to be one of the better supporting characters in the entire film. The movie although not my typical genre left me saying "Wow great flick !"

Edited by vanfan73, 13 July 2012 - 11:21 PM.

bmw-e30-m3-drift-o.gif

On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami :ph34r:

#33 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,975 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

A recent movie that comes off my mind is "Drive" starring Ryan Gossling.

He plays such a cool quiet but awkward guy, who is a stunt driver by day but a wheelman by night. Definitely feels like a very oldschool 80s movie but is set in present Los Angeles. Contrary to the title the movie isn't just about him driving or being a wheelman like other movies such as "Transporter" but there's a lot more to the story and that's what gets you immersed into the story. I'm very critical of movies but this one would get a solid 9.5 out of 10 in my books. Fantastic movie, one of my favorite. Its definitely a very serious movie.

It got a 92% on Rotten Tomatoes and here's their summary:

Ryan Gosling stars as a Los Angeles wheelman for hire, stunt driving for movie productions by day and steering getaway vehicles for armed heists by night. Though a loner by nature, Driver can't help falling in love with his beautiful neighbor Irene (Carey Mulligan), a vulnerable young mother dragged into a dangerous underworld by the return of her ex-convict husband Standard (Oscar Isaac). After a heist intended to pay off Standard's protection money spins unpredictably out of control, Driver finds himself driving defense for the girl he loves, tailgated by a syndicate of deadly serious criminals. But when he realizes that the gangsters are after more than the bag of cash in his trunk-that they're coming straight for Irene and her son-Driver is forced to shift gears and go on offense

http://www.rottentom...m/m/drive_2011/

Posted Image
______________Eat, Sleep,Posted ImageRave, Repeat

#34 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,779 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

Watch this movie and you'll wonder why people don't stand up for one another like they should.

GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#35 Offensive Threat

Offensive Threat

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:40 AM

You are my favourite poster on CDC, and this is another reason why. Nolan's movies are fantastic, but this get's lost in the fold. It was also the first time I thought that Hugh Jackman could actually act.

I think the thing in this movie that still gets me when I re-watch this is what exactly happens with Hugh Jackman's "true" identity, if you know what I mean. I want to explain more what I mean, but I don't know how to do spoiler tags. Great movie though.

For me, I have to put down Starship Troopers. It's not just the absurdity of it all, but what Paul Verhoeven's intention with it was. Most people would watch ST and either think, "What a sh*tty movie," or "Pretty solid B movie;" when in fact, it is so much more. Listening to Verhoeven on the commentary is an absolute treat. Because he grew up right in the middle of WWII, Starship Troopers played out with "What would the world look like had the Nazi's actually won?" This just adds another layer to the film that I'm not sure most people actually realize.

I remember when my wife saw it for the first time, she said, "That was the worst piece of garbage I have ever seen." The first thing I asked her was, "Didn't you think it was odd that in Buenos Aires, majority of the students were white?" Not only that, but how many of the characters had blonde hair with blue eyes? The more I write, the more I want to see it again.

And I have to add, because I'm such a nerd, I actually name my Boston Terrier after NPH's character in the movie, Carl. "If you think you're psychic...maybe you are." I laugh my ass off everytime.

In Starship Troopers most people dont realize the humans were the bad guys. So odd that the screenplay is so far from the original book by Robert A Heinlein. But the original was written in 1959 so its Political, social and military views were a little dated and the book had a lot less actual action than the movie..

I enjoyed the movie to a degree. It had a lot of interesting features but on the whole it was a little thin.

Posted Image

#36 Edler Is a Beast

Edler Is a Beast

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:55 AM

In my opinion, Pulp Fiction is the best most ever made.

I'm not going to go crazy and type up a massive review, I could be here all night, but I will just mention my favourite aspect of the movie.

The thing I love most about Quentin Tarantino's films is the dialogue. The conversations between characters are fantastic throughout the entire movie. Most movies have one or two good lines that people love to quote, but Pulp Fiction is almost an endless series of quotes. Take any scene from that movie and you will come away with at least a handful of memorable lines. My favourite scene is at the end, in the second half of the restaurant scene when Ringo (Pumpkin) and Yolanda (Honey Bunny) are robbing the place and while bagging customers wallets, they have a run-in with Jules Winnfield (whch also happens to be my favourite movie character). The conversation between Ringo and Jules is a bit long to post here, but I love it. (Actually I'll just use a clip off YouTube. Just skip to 6:05 to get to the best part)

I own a BMF wallet actually, just like the one in that scene. Everytime some schlub asks me if I've seen Pulp Fiction I just whip it out. The wallet that is.

Edited by Edler Is a Beast, 14 July 2012 - 02:08 AM.

#37 dajusta

dajusta

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:36 AM

Great stuff everyone. I have to admit I watched Pulp Fiction such a long time ago, and I don't remember much of it.

American Gangster is my next movie to watch.
I'm Christian
I won't judge you
No one is perfect
Only through Jesus
Will we find Truth

#38 Thrill-House

Thrill-House

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

Posted Image

My all time favorite film.

Why is it an incredible movie?

1. Story progression and development. The movie is paced incredibly well to keep the audience interested throughout the entire movie. Every second of that movie had a purpose. The story is sweet and simple with a great cast of characters. It has a great mix of comedy, action, and adventure but also has emotional and touching scenes.

2. Tim Allen & Tom Hanks.

3. First full length 3D Animated feature film. Revolutionized 3D animation and its industry. While the visuals of recent animated films have surpassed this masterpiece, I don't think any 3D animated films has replicated the magic created by the original Toy Story.

I've seen Toy Story countless times since I was 7 and to this day (at age 24) I still enjoy it. I guess my review is biased but I think those points are valid.

I think i'll pop in the dvd when I get back from work tonight.

Edited by Thrill-House, 14 July 2012 - 02:19 PM.

Posted Image

#39 dajusta

dajusta

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

My all time favorite film.

Why is it an incredible movie?

1. Story progression and development. The movie is paced incredibly well to keep the audience interested throughout the entire movie. Every second of that movie had a purpose. The story is sweet and simple with a great cast of characters. It has a great mix of comedy, action, and adventure but also has emotional and touching scenes.

2. Tim Allen & Tom Hanks.

3. First full length 3D Animated feature film. Revolutionized 3D animation and its industry. While the visuals of recent animated films have surpassed this masterpiece, I don't think any 3D animated films has replicated the magic created by the original Toy Story.

I've seen Toy Story countless times since I was 7 and to this day (at age 24) I still enjoy it. I guess my review is biased but I think those points are valid.

I think i'll pop in the dvd when I get back from work tonight.

I love your first point. It's such an underrated upside of a film and to be honest, quite hard to put into words. I can't ever find the right words to say "every moment was so magical" or "it felt like absolutely no down time"... but you put it really well - "every second has a purpose".

I believe Avatar had that value as well. It did not feel like a 3 hr movie to me. And well, Super 8 was done seamlessly as well.

Edited by dajusta, 14 July 2012 - 02:24 PM.

I'm Christian
I won't judge you
No one is perfect
Only through Jesus
Will we find Truth

#40 GLASSJAW

GLASSJAW

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,376 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

I watched The Prestige, as per D Money's suggestion. I wasn't expecting a whole lot, as I'm not fond of the cast, and I almost passionately dislike Christopher Nolan's work as a director (sorry, Monty). I just find his work is often mis"read" as being a lot deeper than it actually is.

That said, I was pleasantly surprised by the movie. Even at just over 2 hours, I wasn't bored or disengaged at all. The story was good, acting was decent-good in all fronts, and I really enjoyed the set and costume design too. I love that old London style, so long as it's not done by Tim Burton.

I wasn't crazy about the end, and how everything came pieced together within a span of 3 minutes, and I don't think the movies half as complex as it wants to be. So to say it may be difficult for a "simple audience" to get, to me, seems odd, as the plot doesn't really require "getting" anything, so long as the viewer sticks with it until the end. The a-ha! moments provided by the film are almost exclusively in remembering tidbits of foreshadowing.

But still, I really enjoyed it, and will definitely watch it again, just to look for more elements of foreshadowing.

I'd give it a solid 8-8.5/10

rsz_mad_men.jpg

le temps restitué

#41 GLASSJAW

GLASSJAW

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,376 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:19 AM

Posted Image

In my opinion, far away the best film of 2011, and the best I've seen in years, without question. This movie, hopefully, is Michael Shannon's coming out party. He's an absolute talent, and this movie has one of the best performances you will ever see.

Co-star Jessica Chastain (fresh out of her co-starring roles in The Help and The Tree of Life) is proving to be one of the best actresses out there too.

The movie itself examines mental health in a way that'll either blow your mind, or annoy you deeply. Set in the "heart land" of America, the story revolves around a man who struggles with his bouts of "schizophrenia" and dreams about the end of the world, while his family, work, and social life all crumble around him as he tries to get to the root of what's causing his breakdown. I believe it was Scorsese who once said "You've never seen a movie until you've seen it twice," and if that's the case, I've seen this one four times now, and each time I love it more and more.

I love it dearly, and hope more people get a chance to see it, but I do understand that it's not for everyone.

For what it's worth, the movie was extremely well received, and landed a few big prizes in the festival circuit, and currently has a 92% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, based on 146 reviews.

Edited by GLASSJAW, 15 July 2012 - 02:20 AM.

rsz_mad_men.jpg

le temps restitué

#42 GLASSJAW

GLASSJAW

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,376 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

I love Pulp Fiction, by the way. Re-watched it the other day, and it's a great movie. Tarantino is too casually dismissed as being pure style, I think.

He is, obviously, a very stylish director, and yes, Pulp Fiction is generally substance-free, but I think his genius shines through in Inglorious Basterds, much more so than any other film he's done. Sure, Pulp Fiction is more quotable and has the good shots, and was a big introduction to Tarantino's fetishization of music, but Inglorious Basterds is like a quotation of a quotation of a quotation of a movie, all the while acting as a criticism of so many American film tropes and lazy viewing.

I was majorly disappointed by the Django Unchained trailer, but I'm hoping the movie is half as good as his others.

Keep this thread going!

I'm going to check out Super 8 tomorrow, even though I've passed on it every opportunity since theatrical release. I'm skeptical of anything J.J. Abrahams does, and with Spielberg's name on there as well, my cynicism doubles or triples. But I'm going to be as open minded as possible!

Edited by GLASSJAW, 15 July 2012 - 02:30 AM.

rsz_mad_men.jpg

le temps restitué

#43 hcoregdub

hcoregdub

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:45 AM

POPULAR

Life is Beautiful

Italian film. Set in the years before and during WW2. Starts out as a comedy and then moves on into a sad drama. Roberto Benigni plays an Italian-Jew who is sent to a concentration camp with his son. The efforts that Benigni's character undertakes to hide and spare his son from the horrors of the concentration camp are pretty remarkable. Won/was nominated for several academy awards.

10/10

#44 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,779 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

Since someone brought up Benigni, I'd like to point out his most underrated movie:

The Tiger and The Snow

Posted Image

This one has some similarities to Life is Beautiful, but is a bit more lighthearted. It centers on a man who goes right into the heart of Baghdad at the beginning of the war to try to save the woman he loves (lighthearted? Compared to Life is Beautiful, yes).

There are many flaws in this movie, but I still love it every time I watch it. It's simply warm, funny, and enjoyable from start to finish. I have showed it to numerous friends and family, and they all loved it too. And yet, since it was dogged by the critics, a lot of people never bothered watching it.

Edited by D-Money, 15 July 2012 - 10:48 AM.

Posted Image

#45 El_Capitan

El_Capitan

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

Into the Abyss

An amazing documentary. I can't really explain why it's amazing, there's just an assortment of emotions that you feel during the movie. It's very powerful.

Posted Image

#46 Spoosh

Spoosh

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:12 PM

I can't believe no-one said Braveheart here? Is it too old, and has everyone seen it already or what?

Braveheart

Movie starring Mel Gibson, arguably the best movie ever made. Released in 1995, the movie tells a story of a man, William Wallace, who dares to stand up to and take on the English rule in the 13th century Scotland. Gibson makes his best acting performance in the 2+ hour film.

IMDB

If you haven't seen it, you need to. It's just that good. The trailer is not HD, so don't let it bother you and distract you from the fact.

YOUTUBE
© 2000, 2014 K'Spoosh Entertainment Ltd.

Misuse of this almost copyrighted information will with near certainty lead to misuse of it.

Posted Image

#47 GLASSJAW

GLASSJAW

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,376 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

Into the Abyss

An amazing documentary. I can't really explain why it's amazing, there's just an assortment of emotions that you feel during the movie. It's very powerful.

Agreed. Top notch documentary. I love Herzog's documentaries, but his feature films are regularly quite great as well.

rsz_mad_men.jpg

le temps restitué

#48 Drybone

Drybone

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

The Shawshank Redemption is a fantastic movie. I have seen it more than a few times . Its awesome. I think the movie 'Match Point' was also awesome in my honest opinion. ::D
Posted Image

#49 Mr.DirtyDangles

Mr.DirtyDangles

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Life is Beautiful

Italian film. Set in the years before and during WW2. Starts out as a comedy and then moves on into a sad drama. Roberto Benigni plays an Italian-Jew who is sent to a concentration camp with his son. The efforts that Benigni's character undertakes to hide and spare his son from the horrors of the concentration camp are pretty remarkable. Won/was nominated for several academy awards.

10/10

This is possibly one of the better drama's of all time . It is an absolute must see. Roberto Benigni is a superb director/actor. He has also starred and directed in an incredible movie of the life of Taxi cab drivers around the world Johnny Toothpick(Johnny Stecchino) another subtitled masterpiece.

bmw-e30-m3-drift-o.gif

On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami :ph34r:

#50 dajusta

dajusta

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:21 AM

I can't believe no-one said Braveheart here? Is it too old, and has everyone seen it already or what?

Braveheart

Movie starring Mel Gibson, arguably the best movie ever made. Released in 1995, the movie tells a story of a man, William Wallace, who dares to stand up to and take on the English rule in the 13th century Scotland. Gibson makes his best acting performance in the 2+ hour film.

IMDB

If you haven't seen it, you need to. It's just that good. The trailer is not HD, so don't let it bother you and distract you from the fact.

YOUTUBE

It's a great movie, though people seem to share titles that are often underrated and/or overlooked. LoTR is hands down one of the top movies out there as well, and has not yet been mentioned.
I'm Christian
I won't judge you
No one is perfect
Only through Jesus
Will we find Truth

#51 Offensive Threat

Offensive Threat

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

Braveheart

IMDB

YOUTUBE

I loved it when it came out but after more recent incidents featuring Mel Gibson on video and in taped phone conversations I cant watch any movie of his the same way again. I dont see the character hes playing anymore. In my mind I just say "oh theres loopy old Mel" unfortunate because hes had so many good movies. The most overlooked one, and still my favorite of his, is The Year Of Living Dangerously with Sigourney Weaver. Hes young enough in it that I dont even really recognize him as the same person he is now.

Posted Image

#52 Kumquats

Kumquats

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

Dead Man - Johnny Depp stars in this black and white western style film which includes cameos from Gabriel Byrne, Crispin Glover, Billy Bob Thorton, Iggy Pop, Alfred Molina and a few others, soundtrack by Neil Young.
The pacing is very slow and long but works well.

I found out about this movie because I was watching MuchMusic in the mid-90s which had a Spotlight on Neil Young, this video was part of that with clips from the movie:

Edited by DRCN SLYR, 16 July 2012 - 09:07 AM.

Posted Image

#53 Langdon Algur

Langdon Algur

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,457 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:35 AM

Life is Beautiful

10/10

If you liked Life is Beautiful, then check out Le Train De Vie. Very similar plot and style but a very unique movie all its own.
"What is the good of having a nice house without a decent planet to put it on?" ~ Henry David Thoreau

CDC's 2014 draft preferences vs. Canucks actual picks
http://forum.canucks...g-2014-edition/

#54 Monty

Monty

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,590 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

Ok, I feel as though I should at least say that Starship Troopers isn't my favourite movie of all time. It is, though, my number 5 favourite film ever. I will count down to my favourite, as I'm sure you all care. I do have to say that LOTR will not appear in my top 5, as I honestly put that film series in a completely different category. To me, it feels unfair to put it in that list.

So, in saying that, my fourth favourite film is Brokeback Mountain. As a practicing, devote Christian, I find this film to be such a delight. Not very often do filmmakers make a perfect film, but Ang Lee has a terrific gift (don't see Hulk though). Like many people before I saw it, I chalked it up as "The Gay Cowboy Film." But upon watching it, it is obviously so much more. I have only seen it once, and it was about 5 years ago, but it is such a terrifically made film. Very quickly, to me anyway, I quickly forgot about "two gay men" and just watched this wonderful story about the emotional relationship between the two.

Number 3 overall to come soon.

Can you imagine drowning AT a KK Rev concert?

i'm pretty sure that's how zombies are born.

#55 GLASSJAW

GLASSJAW

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,376 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

Gosh, the suspense is killing me!

How can you rate a movie so highly after seeing it once?

rsz_mad_men.jpg

le temps restitué

#56 AbbyNucksFan

AbbyNucksFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

A Beautiful Mind is an amazing movie.
Posted Image

Credit to LostViking for the sig! Thanks!

#57 Monty

Monty

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,590 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

Gosh, the suspense is killing me!

How can you rate a movie so highly after seeing it once?

I know what you mean. Every other film in my top 5, even in my top 10, have been watched multiple times. However, I knew as soon as I watched Brokeback Mountain that it belonged there, no matter how many viewings. It was one of the few films in my 30 years on this earth that has really had a longlasting impact.

There are two reasons why I haven't watched it since:

1. Now this may be incredibly emmasculating, to the point where I know my wife would punch me in the nuts if I told her; but Brokeback is the only film I can remember actually tearing up watching. It was an experience watching it, and I kind of fear how I may feel about it watching it a second time. Not that I'll hate it, but that it won't be as special as the first viewing. The first viewing launched it into my top 5 without any hesitation. However, after a second viewing, it could creep into the top 2 or there could be some things I don't like upon a second viewing and it could go right out of the running. It's already bad enough that it pushed Starship Troopers to number 5.

2. I'm getting older and I don't have time to rewatch films as much as I used to. All the other movies in my top 5 were released prior to me getting married, 2003. And when I was growing up, I had nothing but time to watch movies.

I so badly want Starship Troopers to be my number 2 favourite film (my number 1 will never change); however, I know that it is already somewhat sad that it is ranked as high as it is.

Edited by Monty, 16 July 2012 - 02:50 PM.

Can you imagine drowning AT a KK Rev concert?

i'm pretty sure that's how zombies are born.

#58 Spoosh

Spoosh

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

The real Girl with the Dragon Tattoo -movies. The ones made prior to the Hollywood -version.

Three of them to be exact, called Millennium trilogy

Män som hatar kvinnor - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Sweden, 2009)

Flickan som läkte med elden - The Girl Who Played with Fire (Sweden, 2009)

Luftslottet som sprängdes - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Sweden, 2009)

If you have even the least bit of interest to watch foreign, subtitled movies, you should definitely look these up. Again, arguably the best scandinavian movies ever made. And the success they had were the reason for the making of the american version of the movie. The running time for each movie is beyond 2 hours and they dig deeper into the plot then the Daniel Craig version.

To compare, the rating for the original, the swedish version is 8.5/10 or even a bit more and the one for the american copy is around 7/10.

Both Noomi Rapace and Mikael Nyqvist give out a very good acting performance and both were immediately attached to roles in movies like Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol & Abduction (Nyqvist) and Prometheus & Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (Rapace) + more to come. So the movies are very good. Take a peek!

Edited by Spoosh, 16 July 2012 - 03:01 PM.

© 2000, 2014 K'Spoosh Entertainment Ltd.

Misuse of this almost copyrighted information will with near certainty lead to misuse of it.

Posted Image

#59 !

!

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:55 PM

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

YOU'RE WELCOME

Posted Image

#60 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,779 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

It's not Saving Private Ryan, or Breaker Morant, or even Braveheart. But it's a great film. I never understood why Mark Lee didn't go on to fame like Mel Gibson.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.