The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Kyle Wellwood with Jets 1Y/1.6M

Guest AriGold

I understand the fat jokes (even though they are getting old) , but soft??

he's pretty dang small...what do you expect? I don't see St. Louis or Heatley checking people. If I remember correctly he got banged up pretty bad in the playoffs - did he loose a tooth even - and played through it....and putting up respectable numbers too

hope he thrives in WPG

If you're ever passing through, go to VJ's on Main Street. Best burgers I've ever eaten.

Just out of curiosity was there anything other than that one picture from the off-season when he was injured that these jokes are stemming from or is that it? Cause if so, kinda beating a dead horse.

If you're ever passing through, go to VJ's on Main Street. Best burgers I've ever eaten.

Just out of curiosity was there anything other than that one picture from the off-season when he was injured that these jokes are stemming from or is that it? Cause if so, kinda beating a dead horse.

Archived