Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Bohemian Grove: Orgy of Power for Global Elite

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#31 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,529 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

It's actually 'hairs' . Not hares.

And on a side issue, I have a dozen people PM me telling me that you putting up my private message between us was out of way out of line.

In all fairness, many of these were sympathetic to me, but even a few who did not agree with my views on faith still said it was a low act.

I wrote you that in a PM as a courtesy for you.I had tried to work with you. I had tried to give you positive feedback. You slapped me down for it. i stand behind my PM.

Your options were to reply, or ignore it.

The same courtesy everyone gives each other with private messages. Even in the most egregious case you had the third option of forwarding it to moderators.

And your defense of your actions read as narcissistic. The unilateral decision to decide which private messages you keep private and which ones you put up for everyone one to see. behind the senders back is a non starter.

Whatever low blow was the goal, the distrust earned by the action far outweighs it.

It was your decision., you have brought the mistrust on yourself.

real courteous of you sending a pm to someone telling them you do not like them .

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

tony-abbott-and-stephen-harper-custom-da

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#32 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

Please don't split hares.

Perhaps it's time to wise up and give a hoot rather than hoplessly wander down the rabbit hole.

**RETIRED...**

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

Sig too big, images removed. - SN

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#33 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

Perhaps it's time to wise up and give a hoot rather than hoplessly wander down the rabbit hole.

I'll leave it to you to stew over.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#34 Jester13

Jester13

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

You must have me confused with someone else. I do not have an experimental Icelandic musical group whose music is characterized by soft vocals, electronic glitch beats and effects, and a variety of traditional and unconventional instruments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BAm

And don't go straining your IQ now. We wouldn't want you to get a headache...or an aneurysm.

i love that you use an IQ burn while citing wikipedia... smooth

"Education is the inoculator for ignorance."

#35 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

I'll leave it to you to stew over.

I'm beginning to sense a fatal attraction and I fear you've consumed too much hopscotch.

**RETIRED...**

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#36 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

I'm beginning to sense a fatal attraction and I fear you've consumed too much hopscotch.

You've been warned not to get too Close to their Glenn.

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#37 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

You've been warned not to get too Close to their Glenn.

Perhaps I should have dug-less but that would go against my basic instinct.

**RETIRED...**

#38 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:46 PM

Perhaps I should have dug-less but that would go against my basic instinct.

It's your own fault for romancing the Stone.

#39 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

It's your own fault for romancing the Stone.

Such is The Game when fighting a War of the Roses in trying to uncover what is really Shining Through behind the American President and Wall Street.

**RETIRED...**

#40 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

Such is The Game when fighting a War of the Roses in trying to uncover what is really Shining Through behind the American President and Wall Street.

Roger.....rabbit.

#41 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:59 PM

Roger.....rabbit.

Right back atcha Jack...rabbit.

**RETIRED...**

#42 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

That was a cool convo, for real - really enjoyed it :lol:

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#43 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,016 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#44 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

Not another one of these threads.
Posted Image

#45 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,016 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:54 PM

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#46 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,415 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Great. Now when I am rich and powerful and join the 1% I will have to find ANOTHER place to go for my annual press free bender with the boys.

Thanks a lot activists!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.