Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Possible Scenario (Luongo wins back starting job)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
123 replies to this topic

#121 CanucksFanMike

CanucksFanMike

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:24 PM

I wouldn't mind having an elite goalie in net for 82 games, plus the playoffs...

you mean Schneids? Your right.... he is an elite goalie!
Posted Image
Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#122 Bure1994Mclean

Bure1994Mclean

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:32 AM

This is Casey Printers and Dave Dickenson all over again. :picard:
OMG SUNDIN.

The word fear is not in our dictionary, it is in the eyes of the enemy.

The objective of war is not to die for your country, it is to make the enemy die for theirs.

One generation plants the trees, the other gets the shade.

#123 nuck nit

nuck nit

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

I have nothing at all against Luongo, but if it'll shut up your incessant whining about him I hope he gets traded and fails miserably.

Not the best of days,I take it.

Myself,I would love to see Luo ridicule Canucks mgmt with a Stanley Cup win-hopefully here.

#124 nucks all the way

nucks all the way

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

I never fell out of love with Luongo so it won't be a stretch at all for me to love him, if he's back. That said, I think they should give Lu only around 25-30 games whenever Schneider is fatigued and whichever goalie is hot will ride into the playoffs.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.