The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Versteeg or Lupul?

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if the canucks cannot sign doan then some can agrue we need to get one in the Luongo trade , the two main teams being Panthers and Leafs two Right wings that would be nice on the second line would be Versteeg and Lupul just wondering who you guys would ranther want?

Joffery Lupul - GP:66 G:25 A:42 P:67 +/- 1 PIM: 48

Kris Versteeg - GP:71 G:23 A:37 P:54 +/- 4 PIM:49

Hey Man , not to annoy or bug but you added Versteegs point up wrong he actually totalled 60 not 54 , cuz i was like woah lupul had way more in less games but yeah haha and versteeg doesnt have a kessell but yeah versteeg did amazing last year for like the first 40 50 games he was like a top point getter , good question though man

My Dream would be Sign Shane Doan at any cost and trade for Versteeg.

I would say Lupul.

Nothing against Versteeg but I think Lupul is better.

Although both are sketchy choices, they both have had only one great year after being average before, both could easily go back to just an average years. Although Lupul has scored 25 goals and 55 points before, so he has shown he can be a good player in the past. I would choose him before Versteeg for sure.

That's only my option of course though.

if the canucks cannot sign doan then some can agrue we need to get one in the Luongo trade , the two main teams being Panthers and Leafs two Right wings that would be nice on the second line would be Versteeg and Lupul just wondering who you guys would ranther want?

Joffery Lupul - GP:66 G:25 A:42 P:67 +/- 1 PIM: 48

Kris Versteeg - GP:71 G:23 A:37 P:54 +/- 4 PIM:49

Archived