The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mutiny fear in Israeli army as religious Zionists gain influence

key2thecup

Zionists base their entire oppression and takeover of Palestine on the "fact" that the land is holy and belongs to them as stated in scripture. How you somehow manage to dissociate religion from that fact is the most mind boggling thing I've ever heard.

This comment is also troll based to illicit a reply. Have you ever considered becoming positive about something -rather than just be negative about most everything?

I hope you do one day. You seemed intelligent but in my opinion, emotionally bent right out of shape.

Nice to have met you . Good luck. You gotta go on ignore now.

This comment is also troll based to illicit a reply. Have you ever considered becoming positive about something -rather than just be negative about most everything?

I hope you do one day. You seemed intelligent but in my opinion, emotionally bent right out of shape.

Nice to have met you . Good luck. You gotta go on ignore now.

Ok enough personal attacks guys. Lets get back to the subject at hand. Im just reporting anything further to the mods let them sort it out. There is no value in the childish attacks.

i think that the 'Zionists' have a claim to the land just like the Palestinians do. I believe different media will yield different stories and we simply pick out the ones we want to believe.

From the Palestinians point of view, I guess they are 'Zionist Religious fanatics' of some kind. I certainly do not mind debating the merits but am not interested in all the finger pointing and childish name calling.

The bias is your choice . You can choose to see it from this point of view . Its your choice.

Its the negativity and finger pointing at the other group tha its really unattractive. Again, atheists need to put others down. They cant go about their day any other way. Its proven time after time.

You cant do anything about the situation in Israel and RANTING about it here doesn't solve anything.

Ok enough personal attacks guys. Lets get back to the subject at hand. Im just reporting anything further to the mods let them sort it out. There is no value in the childish attacks.

i think that the 'Zionists' have a claim to the land just like the Palestinians do. I believe different media will yield different stories and we simply pick out the ones we want to believe.

From the Palestinians point of view, I guess they are 'Zionist Religious fanatics' of some kind. I certainly do not mind debating the merits but am not interested in all the finger pointing and childish name calling.

Archived