The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mutiny fear in Israeli army as religious Zionists gain influence

key2thecup

I think the news source you are using may paint the Zionists from a biased point of view. I try to get several sources to avoid being caught in the bias trap.

I know its hard to find unbiased news now. I apologize if I painted you with a broad brush. I appreciate your candor.

Why do the Hard line religious guys want to stage a coup at this point? Attack Iran before they get nukes?

I have never had a previous username here. I have never been here before.

Its called being smeared. They accuse all kinds of people of being re incarnated as others. They even have a THREAD about guys who used to be banned and are now back on here in various forms.

lol .

The truth is , they are all pissed off because I keep trying to remain positive and wont give into their negative rants.

So in frustration , they are trying this last trump card , trying to pin someone elses crap on me. And in fact, she was trying to goad me into a fight so I put her on ignore.

Ever had someone come and SMEAR YOU before ? Make up crap behind your back?

According to the rules, she isnt even supposed to do this anyways. She is supposed to simply report it to the moderators. Not go out and HARASS the member.

But since she is drunk or whatever her problem is, I reported her to the moderators os Im sure we will get it sorted out . .

Any evidence that they are still prepared to do this today. As in over 100 years later? Your reference was the original doctrine from the 19th century.

I wasn't under the impression They wanted all the region. Do we have an objective source for that? If so I am with you but I find it hard to believe.

What ends up happening is there is a stalemate, and then all the rhetoric is developed. The rhetoric that they are all Zionist tools out to 'get' Palestine is biased on their behalf.

Im sure there are 10,000 articles, some from Al Jazeera others right from the Taliban supporting the Palestinian position. Israel has a position too. Seems to me you aren't interested in that position.

Go ahead. Put up the Israelite government position. Lets see it from their point of view . Then we can make an honest appraisal.

Any evidence that they are still prepared to do this today. As in over 100 years later? Your reference was the original doctrine from the 19th century.

I wasn't under the impression They wanted all the region. Do we have an objective source for that? If so I am with you but I find it hard to believe.

What ends up happening is there is a stalemate, and then all the rhetoric is developed. The rhetoric that they are all Zionist tools out to 'get' Palestine is biased on their behalf.

Im sure there are 10,000 articles, some from Al Jazeera others right from the Taliban supporting the Palestinian position. Israel has a position too. Seems to me you aren't interested in that position.

Go ahead. Put up the Israelite government position. Lets see it from their point of view . Then we can make an honest appraisal.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Still prepared? They've already done it, not entirely but the majority, and they're slowly stealing more land every day.

Your argument for wanting to know the current governments point of view makes zero sense. That's like asking a Christian if their view on Jesus' resurrection has changed, because well you know, it's been like 2000 years man. The current PM is a Zion, his father was one as well, as was his father. Ben-Gurion's description of the matter is the same it has been and the same it always will be.

Zionism is based on the religious belief that the Land of Israel (Eretz Yisrael) belongs to them because it says so in scripture. Based on those scriptures, this is the map that results.

Map_Land_of_Israel.jpg

This is almost the entirety of Palestine and even extends to some neighbouring countries. They want it all. And my "objective" source is the Bible. Which I believe is the exact opposite of objective, but try telling that to them, or even you from the sounds of things.

Archived