The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo and Chicago

Junkyard Dog

Without Lou our PT team would never make it out of the first round. Our team sucks Lou is just a misunderstood god that has the misfortune of playing for one of the leagues worst teams.

We could free our trapped god and and let play for any team but the Canucks because there is only so much one man, god or not, can do with the joke of a team we have. Or we should trade away the team for say the Canadian Olympic team then Lou would have a team that equals his god like abilities and he could rule the world.

No there is no problem with Lou just the rest of the team. Go luuuuuuuuuuu

Anyone know where I can get a poster of Lou in his jock strap, I am saving a spot to the right of my bed as I'm left handed.

If I'm Gillis I have two words if Bowman calls me: Patrick Kane. There's no way we give our biggest rivals the one piece they're missing unless we get a great piece coming back. Dave Bolland and Nicklas Hjalmarrson ain't gonna cut it.

To CHI:

Luongo

Schroeder/Jensen

To VAN:

Kane

funny guy where else is a team on the cusp of another championship going to get a goalie capable of getting 40+ wins? let me guess you're one of those geniuses who think the best we could get is a 4th line grinder and a 5th round pick. if u'd pull your noggin out of your arse you'd realize franchise goalies don't grow on trees

If you will look at the summary stats from the playoffs, you will see that Quick ended up with a GAA of less than a goal and a half per game - against EVERYBODY. Teams who have goalies that let in more than a goal and a half in this year's playoffs LOST. Luongo had the WORST GAA of any goalie in the playoffs playing at least a full game. His GAA was about 3.5. Schneider, playing behind the SAME TEAM, had a GAA of 1.31 - the best of all goalies in the playoffs including QUICK. I don't know a simpler way to put this for the terminally stupid, but we lost because we had the WORST playoff goalie - Luo. Now Schneider can have the excuse of lack of support because he actually achieved the lowest GAA and save % of all the goalies in the playoffs. When you are the WORST, like Luongo, you can't claim that excuse.

I would really like to see Raymond packaged with any Loungo deal but I get the feeling he is going to be back here whenever the season starts. The best I could see the canucks getting from Chicago is probably

Chicago

Loungo

schroeder

Alberts/Tanev

Vancouver

Hjalmarrson

Stalberg-UFA after this season

I would really like to see Raymond packaged with any Loungo deal but I get the feeling he is going to be back here whenever the season starts. The best I could see the canucks getting from Chicago is probably

Chicago

Loungo

schroeder

Alberts/Tanev

Vancouver

Hjalmarrson

Stalberg-UFA after this season

Horrible deal. Hjalmarrson is a decent defensive defenseman but we could very likely get that kind of player for less overpayment.

If Chicago wants Luongo, they better be prepared to pay extra since they're a rival. Otherwise, the deal is off.

What is the price for toronto, fla? pretty sure they haven't paid what Gillis wants and it doesn't look like they are going too. You have to remeber their are only 2 teams interested, this isn't a 5 team bidding war. If we could get Hjar and Stalberg in a deal from Chicago that far exceeds anything Fla or toronto has to offer.

Though this isn't one of Luongo's preferred destinations, they still are interested. What do you guys think we'd be getting in return if we traded Luongo to Chicago? How would you react to the trade if it did happen? I'm sure that a lot of you hate hearing about topics about trading Luongo but that's too bad. ;)

What is the price for toronto, fla? pretty sure they haven't paid what Gillis wants and it doesn't look like they are going too. You have to remeber their are only 2 teams interested, this isn't a 5 team bidding war. If we could get Hjar and Stalberg in a deal from Chicago that far exceeds anything Fla or toronto has to offer.

Luongo for Jonathan Toews, Brandon Saad, 2 1st round picks.

Jonathan Toews to Philly for Brayden Schenn, Wayne Simmonds, and Sean Couturier

Simmonds and Couturier for Alex Pietrangelo and Tarasenko

Brayden Schenn, and a 7th to Jarome Iginla

Jarome Iginla to Nashville for Colin Wilson and Shea Weber.

Colin Wilson to Toronto for JVR, and Jake Gardiner.

JVR to Washington for Karl Alzner and John Carlsson

John Carlsson to Anaheim for Kyle Palmieri and Luca Sbisa

Sign Shane Doan and Alex Semin for 500k each.

Trade Shane Doan to the Sharks for Brent Burns, and 2 1st round picks.

Trade Alex Semin to Columbus for Rick Nash.

Trade Nash for Mikheal Granlund, Zack Phillips, Charlie Coyle.

Trade Granlund to Calgary for Backlund

Trade Backlund to New Jersey for Zajac

Zajac to the Islanders for Strome, Nelson, and Nielson.

Strome to Tampa Bay for Connelly

Trade Connelly to Yotes for OEL, and 2 1st round picks.

Move 2 first round picks for Evander Kane.

Trade Evander Kane to Carolina for Jeff Skinner

Jeff Skinner to Dallas for Jack Campbell, Brendan Morrow, and 2 1st round picks.

Trade a 1st round pick for Nick Bjustad and Kris Versteeg

Move Versteeg, 1st for Bobby Ryan

Trade Bobby Ryan to Edmonton for MPS and Hall

Trade Hall to Colorado for Duchene, 1st, and ROR

Trade Duchene to Detroit for Datsyuk, Smith.

Datsyuk can then go to Ottawa for Karlsson, and 5 first round picks.

Karlsson can be traded to the Canadiens for PK Subban, Tinordi, 10 first round draft picks.

Then you can trade Pk Subban, 2 1st round picks to Buffalo for Tyler Myers.

Then you can trade a 1st round pick to the Rangers for Kreider.

Essentially, you have traded Luongo for a whole new roster. GG

Archived