- He stopped the revolving door of bad goalies after Kirk McClean left, provided some stability finally
- Got Vancouver excited about hockey again after the Naslund era
- Helped Canada win gold at the Olympics... in Vancouver!
- Was an excellent regular season goalie
- Was an absolute work horse most of his tenure here, starting in at times ridiculous amounts of games.
If I had to choose one memory to remember when I reflect back on Luongo, it was that time he took a puck to the throat, spent the entire night in the ICU at the hospital, then started for us the very next day and got a shut out. I think that really exemplified how much he cares about the Canucks winning and what an amazing work ethic he has.
Edited by Moonshinefe, 12 January 2013 - 08:19 PM.