The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Canucks have acquired Peter Budaj?

I saw a Sidney Crosby signed jersey in a collectibles store in Vancouver last time I was there, I guess we must have traded for Crosby too! Sweet, Raymond + Ballard and Schnieder's used jock strap for Crosby! You heard it here first!

Why would Peter Budaj be moving to Vancouver even before a trade is announced. If it was so sure that he was being traded to Vancouver that he would have already packed his bags and moved here, the trade would have been announced long ago.

He's probably training here, or just visiting, or having a stopover on the way to somewhere else.

Even more likely, that's not his stick at all, it's just a random stick with his curve on it.

I'd like to troll Murph by leaving my Malkin curve stick outside his office.

So someone who works at the airport explains that Budaj is merely at YVR to take a connecting flight and still there are 20 odd posts weighing the merits of the Canucks acquiring him.

Does anyone actually read before they post?

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what to make of this but seems odd that Dan Murphy would tweet this out... has an eery feeling to it... Don't think Murph would send this out randomly if it had no meaning:

twitter.com/sportsnetmurph

Screen%20Shot%202012-07-15%20at%203.53.53%20PM.png

Speculate away...

Exactly!

Ballard + Raymond for Rome, two game used Jagr sticks and an un washed jock!

What's wrong with Rome jokes?

I'm pretty sure 90% of people like them.

Oh, and Eklund said captaincanuck88 will recall "their" and send down "they're" only to bench him in favor of "there"... it was an E4

Archived