Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

burrows101

Dave Bolland? Hell no/yes!

348 posts in this topic

First of all if we had to make a trade with the black hawks why in the hell would we want Bolland?? Unless we wanted to beat the cr*p out of him at every pratice i couldnt see us wanting him... And im pretty sure the Sedin's would have something to say about that one??lol

We want a player to play in our top 6 that can shut up little rats like Dave Bolland... He is probaley the most hated player if u ask anybody from Vancouver!

Sure we want someone kinda like him, but someone that can actually back up his words...

I would pay a $1000 just to punch that guy in the face once!!

thoughts?

I could spend $1000 on a lot of things that would be better.

Don't worry about Bolland ever coming here though.

Bolland is a good hockey player and he would help the Canucks at a position of weakness.

He would look great, as a true 3rd line centre, in Green and Blue.

:towel::canucks:

Thats what black hawks offered in the package anyways.... not happening... i hope anyways...lol

I wasn't aware that we acquired Bolland. Please elaborate.

canucks players would have no problem acquiring bolland because they're grown men who don't hold childish grudges over meaningless words, and because he would make the team better.

just thinkin that wouldn't be a good trade....lol

if something like that did happen, we might as well get Tim Thomas as our back up too.... lol

If bolland, byfuglien or Marchand ever become a Canuck my last 23 years of being a fan will become moot....yes I hate all 3 of them that much

If bolland, byfuglien or Marchand ever become a Canuck my last 23 years of being a fan will become moot....yes I hate all 3 of them that much

LOL, I'd love to see that press conference.

All bias, anti-Bolland sentiment aside, Dave Bolland would be a nice addition. Not gonna happen but it would be nice all the same.

One of those guys you hate to play against but love to have on your team. Fan bases around the NHL probably say the same thing about Burrows Lapierre and Kesler.

I'm all for the Canucks doing whatever's best for the team, but Dave Bolland doesn't have an ounce of Class!!