The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dave Bolland? Hell no/yes!

burrows101

Dave Bolland is exactly what this team needs! Big body, hard working for-checker that chips in and elevates his game in the playoffs. It would not take long to except him in the locker room. If you think the Sedin's are going to be mad or not except him your crazy. Hank and Dank are stand up dude's this is pro hockey they will embrace him as a teammate and move forward.

I will take a hard working physical player scoring 40+ points in a second although I would prefer Stalberg. You have to remember Canucks fans hate Dave Bolland for a reason. Because he did exactly what he wanted to against us. It sure would be nice having him on our side doing that to the other teams.

Dave Bolland is exactly what this team needs! Big body, hard working for-checker that chips in and elevates his game in the playoffs. It would not take long to except him in the locker room. If you think the Sedin's are going to be mad or not except him your crazy. Hank and Dank are stand up dude's this is pro hockey they will embrace him as a teammate and move forward.

I will take a hard working physical player scoring 40+ points in a second although I would prefer Stalberg. You have to remember Canucks fans hate Dave Bolland for a reason. Because he did exactly what he wanted to against us. It sure would be nice having him on our side doing that to the other teams.

6'0 181lbs is far from a big body. The guy is an effective shutdown guy. We hate him because he does his job and does it well in shutting down and antagonizing the Sedins. He gets them off their game almost every time our two teams meet.

That being said, I'd rather have Manny.

Archived