The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dave Bolland? Hell no/yes!

burrows101

Thats not fare to say, I never said I wouldnt support the team if we signed Bolland, all I said is I can't get past the idea of trading for him.. I also couldnt get past the lou trade but im coping with it.. I just don't understand why people would want a disrespectful player like that on our team, just because he plays well with chicago doesnt mean he can be a Canuck, theres more to being a Canucks than having the skill and the toughness, you've gotta have the heart of a Canuck, and to be honest there are alot of guys in this league that dont have the heart, MG and the organization have done a fine job recruiting class players, (with a few hick-ups) I'm not sure Bolland is what we want/need at this point, there are plenty of other avenues..

We have players on our team that other fans feel the same about. Bet Detroit fans changed their minds about Bertuzzi in a hurry.

You hate Bolland because he does his job very well. Though I do believe the refs let him get away with too much for some odd reason, he is effective.

Not endorsing him to come here, but we could do a lot worse.

Thats not fare to say, I never said I wouldnt support the team if we signed Bolland, all I said is I can't get past the idea of trading for him.. I also couldnt get past the lou trade but im coping with it.. I just don't understand why people would want a disrespectful player like that on our team, just because he plays well with chicago doesnt mean he can be a Canuck, theres more to being a Canucks than having the skill and the toughness, you've gotta have the heart of a Canuck, and to be honest there are alot of guys in this league that dont have the heart, MG and the organization have done a fine job recruiting class players, (with a few hick-ups) I'm not sure Bolland is what we want/need at this point, there are plenty of other avenues..

Sorry to burst your little fanboy bubble, but, the Canucks are loaded with "disrespectful" players... Burr... Kes... Bieksa... Lappy... all of these guys flap their lips, work their sticks, dive and whine consistently... and I love to cheer for them all!

Also, I'm not sure what the "Heart of a Canuck" is. The advertising has definitely worked with you! What I see as one of the missing pieces with the club IS heart... the ability to fight back when you, or a teammate, is knocked on your ass or if you are down by a goal.

:towel::canucks:

Archived