The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dave Bolland? Hell no/yes!

burrows101

The comments about how Bolland, Buf, Marchand would be unwelcomed is why we are fans (and lunatics). As I much as I have a healthy dislike for Bolland and Marchand in particular (I also have disdain for punks like Kane, the cabbie beater), I think they are both effective hockey players who could help the Canucks.

With all the bad history that exists, would Bolland be unwelcomed in the dressing room and would it affect team chemistry in an adverse way? I really doubt it. These are professional athletes, and though Bolland showed little professionalism with retarded comments that he made on air about the Sedins, these are things that can easily be forgotten if the team wins. From what I remember, Bolland publicly apologized, so he's made efforts to amend his idiocy.

Maybe those of us who think acquiring Bolland is not a bad idea don't have the heart of a Canuck because our emotions do not prevail over what we believe would be rational hockey moves to improve the club. But I sure am glad that MG is at the helm and that the lunatics are not running the asylum.

don't u believe in come back season's??? lol

sometimes no one can explain why certain player's excell in certain cities.... must be the water or air and that season for Giants that he got 87 points 39 goals 48 assts with 169 pims looks good on his resume for our 3rd line center.....

sometimes no one can explain why certain player's excell in certain cities.... must be the water or air and that season for Giants that he got 87 points 39 goals 48 assts with 169 pims looks good on his resume for our 3rd line center.....

Burr Kes, Lappy, thats not dissrespect, thats passion, sometimes yeah its a little uncalled for and maybe even border-line obnoxious but thats how they play the game, with heart and like they actually give a crap, the Canucks are also very active in the community, and they don't talk crap about other players on the radio and make childish jokes, thats the heart of a canuck, its a real person who plays for his team and lives a positive life a real hockey player, and you think this mocho immature douche Bolland can be that? MG and the organization expect more from there players... on and off the ice..

Archived