The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eddie Lack rejects Canucks qualifying offer

bure10fan

Turning down a qualifying offer is pretty automatic for most players, just as issuing a qualifying offer by the team is automatic (well, for most players). It's really just the start of negotiations. Generally, only players that have had bad years accept qualifying offers.

Turning down a qualifying offer is pretty automatic for most players, just as issuing a qualifying offer by the team is automatic (well, for most players). It's really just the start of negotiations. Generally, only players that have had bad years accept qualifying offers.

Man these youngsters are getting greedy . I mean i know you try and get the best salary you can but what ever happen to just being happy you have a decent job ?

Yes he's been waiting a while but he'll get his chance to prove himself in the bigs, untill then he should just buck up, play and earn his strips. If he's really that good then when he gets up hear and gets his chance he better stand on his head and then he can squawk for money.

It's that feeling of entitlement that alot of people have now : "Well i'm too good to do that", or "I should have this" or "That should be givin to me now" ? It's way more prevalent now than ever in the past.

What ever happened to working hard for a living, being happy with what you have. Sure you strive for the best but don't be cocky, arrogant and conceited and expect it to all fall in your lap.

I know it's just part of the business but it drives me nuts.

Archived