Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

6,219 posts in this topic

whoa there Johnny Huberdeau

Jonathan Huberdeau (SAR) for Fighting (Major) at 17:14, Jonathan Huberdeau (SAR) for instigated a fight (Minor) at 17:14, Jonathan Huberdeau (SAR) for instigated and being the aggresor in a fight (20 Minutes Game Misconduct) at 17:14

^ o.O how do you get a 20 minute misconduct?

Guys I got a couple of replies back from the creator of STHS regarding the way your rosters and lines work

I asked him what happens to your lines when an injury or ejection happens during a game

He said "The simulator will fill the spot to the best of its ability" he also went on to say "The auto roster/line feature is stupid" by this he means he made it like this so that GM's are more active setting there rosters and lines

Then I asked him what happens to the rosters and lines for the upcoming games if there is an injury or suspension

He said "the simulator auto rosters and auto lines your team for the upcoming games and the line combinations are not optimal"

So if your rosters and lines aren't what they look like after you have updated them what is posted above explains why

His english is pretty bad so what I got out of the conversation is

DON'T USE THE AUTO ROSTER AND LINE FEATURE OR YOU MAY NOT BE HAPPY

<_<

Jonathan Huberdeau (SAR) for instigated and being the aggresor in a fight (20 Minutes Game Misconduct) at 17:14

yea but i don't think i've ever seen that happen IRL, and it should be 2 10 minute misconducts i he instigated and was agressor, 1 for insigator and 1 for being agressive

Guys I got a couple of replies back from the creator of STHS regarding the way your rosters and lines work

I asked him what happens to your lines when an injury or ejection happens during a game

He said "The simulator will fill the spot to the best of its ability" he also went on to say "The auto roster/line feature is stupid" by this he means he made it like this so that GM's are more active setting there rosters and lines

Then I asked him what happens to the rosters and lines for the upcoming games if there is an injury or suspension

He said "the simulator auto rosters and auto lines your team for the upcoming games and the line combinations are not optimal"

So if your rosters and lines aren't what they look like after you have updated them what is posted above explains why

I usually use Auto-Line feature then make a few tweaks and I haven't had any problems.

Loving the fact that Holtby and Neuvirth are both holding their own

Expect both to split time until further notice

I assume all GM's understand this as I have had no responses or questions regarding it

Line -

Noun:

• A long, narrow mark or band: "I can't draw a straight line".

Verb:

• Stand or be positioned at intervals along: "a processional route lined by people waving flags".

• Cover the inside surface of (a container or garment) with a layer of different material.

Line -

Noun:

• A long, narrow mark or band: "I can't draw a straight line".

Verb:

• Stand or be positioned at intervals along: "a processional route lined by people waving flags".

• Cover the inside surface of (a container or garment) with a layer of different material.