The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Fehr and Goc both got injured for an extended period of time. Gonna have to decide who I want to fill those spots. It was nice to see a win against Winnipeg.

San Antonio continues to win the AHL. They are getting contributions from all 4 lines it seems too.

Just a note for those to all the teams who are PMing me about contracts:

If you intend to re-sign players who were overpaid in their previous contract, they will generally not halve their salary. Depending on circumstances, I may reduce their next contract by 25% if you could make a good case for them (things like better role, minutes, importance to team, etc). The odds of getting the full 25% reduction is slim so it could be anywhere below that. I feel it's not fair to players who were basically signed as 'cap fillers' to suddenly take a huge hit because of some organization's stupidity. It's your responsibility to manage cap space, not the players.

Re-Signings - Phoenix Coyotes

UFA

Tyler Bozak - 1 x 1.75M

Re-Signings - Minnesota Wild

UFA

Stephen Weiss - 6 x 6.00M + MNTC (5 teams he would accept a trade to)

RFA

Vadim Shipachyov - 1 x 1.50M

Matt Hackett - 2 x 1.25M

Jesse Joensuu - 1 x 0.775M

Please bump/PM me if I've forgotten anything.

Erik Karlsson is a beast guys.

He is playing on the best team in the league afterall :P

3 guys in the top 10!

Haters goona hate but going into this league Ottawa was NOT a competitor. I turned this team around into one of STHSs biggest threats

I don't mind the way the stats are turning out the only thing would be Karlsson leading the league in points but I guess it is not to far fetched

PK and Intoewsables did a great job and I know it was a lot of work for them

There are only a few teams who haven't filled out an AHL roster yet and I am trying to get them to do it

If they don't comply I will replace them with someone who will take the 10 minutes to PM me some players they would like to sign

Great to have Tyler back for another year, hopefully he can find his place within the organization. It was a rough year for him in Ottawa.

Going to try and re-unite the Schroeder - Kassian duo that did so well in our pre-season... If only Whitney didn't hurt himself.

Dallas:

UFA:

Kari Lehtonen 5.25 x 6 With a LIMITED NTC (10 teams he will accept a trade to).

Brenden Morrow 3.5 x 2 With a FULL NTC

Marc Fistric 3 x 2.5

RFA:

Tom Wandell 1 x 2

Tomas Vincour - .850 x 3

Matt Fraser - .600 x 2

Jordie Benn - .600 x 2

Archived