The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Damn, Morrow took a discount while playing on the 2nd line and he has 31 points in 48 games..

Wish I would have offered that to Ryan Clowe who got 4.5M over 3 years for the same attributes and points this season lol..

Maybe the GM's could make this a bit easier for the Player Agents by sending them a list of players that as of right now they don't plan to sign before FA or don't plan to sign at all?

This means Caboose and Chims will only have to figure out who doesn't like the contract offers when posting the lists. I bet it would save them a little bit of time. They're putting a lot of work into this.

Edit: The only worry I'd have about this is in trade negotiations, other GM's saying "Well, he isnt going to sign with you anyway" or something to gain leverage.

Maybe the GM's could make this a bit easier for the Player Agents by sending them a list of players that as of right now they don't plan to sign before FA or don't plan to sign at all?

This means Caboose and Chims will only have to figure out who doesn't like the contract offers when posting the lists. I bet it would save them a little bit of time. They're putting a lot of work into this.

Archived